please help.

Hi everyone... this is not a chapter. But please read this. This is a warning/a statement for people around the world to understand what is happening in Hong Kong ( Where I Live )

I personally don't completely understand what is happening... but it started with a new law from China which states that the Chinese government can take people into custody from Hong Kong to China without a trial or consent... as long as the person did something to 'offend' the government.

This law also states that's it's okay for government officials that take someone into custody to stay in custody on a box. As in a box with no windows smaller than the size of your closet.

Hong Kong civilians started protesting violently. Throwing bricks at police officers and  bats, so much so that the police had to use tear gas to stop the protests.

After that, the people of Hong Kong barged into a governmental building demanding the law to be dropped, but the violence led to no wear.

Teachers, told their students to prepare themselves and BROUGHT CHILDREN TO PROTESTS. Without parental consent.

This was about 1-2 months ago.

A few days ago, 200 monsters in white shirts bathed into a mall and subway with bats and medal rods. They started beating people up. People who had no part in the protest. And said it was to discipline the civilians of Hong Kong.

People were hurt. Bruised and battered and bleeding. There were people coming home from work, people heading to study sessions or parties or whatever. And they were hurt.

A pregnant lady lost her child.

A life that was taken advantage of.

And at the end. It was seen that a government official was shaking hands with the mobsters.

This is not a joke.

More Innocent people could get hurt. Elderly, teens, children. Just because we live in Hong Kong.

And not only that... all police stations are closed... you can't call the police or an ambulance... like... if your dying.... no one can get you to the hospital fast enough.

My family does work in ministry. Helping people who have bad pasts.

I have friends who have been abused, raped, tortured, who were drug addicts, took part in self harm, took their own lives... and we try to help people like this... like myself.

And working as a church, as a ministry, we are putting ourselves in danger by speeding hope and love through Hong Kong.

This is something that's needs to be recognised.

Please everyone, pray for 🇭🇰 Hong Kong.

Thanks everyone... I might be on break a bit... till some of the drama calls down, but I'm already writing chapter 2 and won't be long.