an update on HK

Guys... things are getting worse in hong kong. So now pepper spray and rubber bullets are being used in subway stations, like... some people just want to go home! not go blind or get hurt! And nobody can go to china from HK without having your phone checked. which i understand, but if the government sees anything remotely 'offensive' on someone's phone (especially kids and teens), they will make you write a repentance note and take your DNA to blacklist you.

You can't wear white. Because it means you're in the mob.

You can't wear black, because it means you're a protester.

The police stations are closed. So you can't call emergency hotlines.

The airports are being ambushed and flights are being canceled.

The worse part is that it's not completely the government's fault. The protesters are setting off pepper spray as well. They are throwing bricks and glass down from their windows just to hurt the police.

The police are only following orders. Because they are not allowed to quit.

It is not safe to ride the subway anymore.

It is not safe to go out alone anymore.

My home isn't safe anymore, and I can't get out.

They are not going to stop.

Until someone is dead.