Part 1

-Rakuyo-

Rakuyo was dirty, cold, and unlike the warm and welcoming Earth, was very intimidating. Each corner of the streets was invested with space pirates and criminals. Despite being a planet none dares to step foot, it was home to a certain family of Yato. One who made it tradition to come back to Rakuyo at least once a year to pay respects to the beloved wife and mother of the family, Kouka. 

Kamui's POV

"Abuto, what time is it?" I questioned my vice-commander, not being able to tell the difference in time due to the dark clouds covering the sky.

"We reached earlier than we expected. Idiot-commander, what are your next orders?" Abuto's voice echoed throughout the Harusame ship. 

"Idiot-commander?" I cocked my head to the side. "Well, I'll be in Rakuyo for 3 days or so. You meatheads are free to do whatever you want. Go to Earth or something. Even better if you go to hell and find your friends there," I retort, smiling at Abuto as he felt shivers went up to his spine.

"Hai, hai. We'll pick you up in 3 days, the usual timing. Commander, make sure you behave yourself and don't accidentally kill someone while you're at it." Abuto warned me as I saunter passed him, giving him a lazy wave as I abort the ship.

Opening the purple parasol, I was greeted with a smell of rust and drainage, yet it feels homely, even if I didn't want to admit it. I walked into my old home, only to be welcomed by a cold breeze with no presence of anyone being homed. 

'Hmm maybe I'll go visit mom first.'  the thought crosses my mind as I walk to the hills of Rakuyo, facing the town. Along the way, I grabbed mom's favourite flower, one that you can never find anywhere else but here. A beautiful flower glowing in the darken surrounding of Rakuyo.

My braided hair swayed as I neared the grave, only to see a suspicious-looking person at her grave. I was a few feet away from her but continued to see what she was doing anyway. To my surprise, she knelt down to put the same flower I was holding at the moment. I racked through my brain to see if I ever met anyone similar to that person, but could find none. 'Did mom ever had a relative? Or was it a friend of that baldy (Umibozu)?'  my train of thoughts were interrupted by an unknown voice. Coming from that unknown stranger.

"Are you done staring at me? I'm starting to get really uncomfortable." she brought down her hood and turn towards me. I couldn't help but gawk at her. She let her obsidian hair caress her cheeks. Her long lashes gently kissed her face ever so lightly. Her eyes opened and it showed an impossible yet amazing shade of red and golden eyes. 

I stared at her a little too long. She raised her perfectly shaped brow, only to say " Look, dude. I know I look hella hot, but you don't have to look at me with a hungry look, you pervert."

I got my shit together and cleared my throat, feeling slightly annoyed at the comment. "Pervert? Don't insult me, please. I'm just looking for my prey." I tried to cover up my mistake as I faced a certain vixen with an unrelenting smile on my face.

She let out an amused chuckle. "Looking for a prey, huh? Well, aren't you lucky? You get to see my face even before you die." All of a sudden, I was surrounded by a familiar feeling of bloodlust. Feeling impressed was an understatement. This black-haired beauty had a bloodlust of a veteran Yato. I got excited to fight someone who had a bloodlust as strong and as fearsome as mine, only to be stopped by a certain 'friend' of mine.

It stood up. Really proud. I guess I really had the old man's bad habits. I squeezed my left ball, begging it to shut the hell up as I tried to calm myself down. 

"Are you really getting a hard on right now?" the stranger deadpanned. I was never interested in women nor alcohol, neither do I succumb to my desires despite stepping foot into Yoshiwara a few times. 'But this woman, she's different.'