Walk Me Home

________________________________________

MATURE CONTENT WARNING!!!!

________________________________________

The door was barely shut behind them at his house before Opie picked Evie up and carried her down the hall to his bedroom. Evie was busy kissing any exposed skin she could find as he growled and walked faster.

He strode into his room and dropped to the bed with her, capturing her lips in a kiss as two sets of hands hurriedly removed clothing. When they were both naked, Opie lifted his head to look down at Evie. He frowned a bit before lifting a hand to trace her face.

"I haven't brought another woman here since my wife died."

Evie nodded as she ran a hand through his hair. "Is it too much?"

Opie sighed and shook his head, giving her a small grin. "No, baby. It feels right.  I just didn't want you to think that this is normal for me. This is... this is special." He shook his head as if he was struggling for the words. "You're... I... "

Evie smiled and leaned up to kiss him. "I love you too, Opie."

Opie bent down for another kiss as his hands started to roam. Evie gasped against his mouth as he squeezed and massaged her breasts, keeping at it until she was writhing underneath him.

He let one hand slide down to her hip as his mouth left hers to leave kisses down her neck to her breast. She moaned loudly as he sucked her nipple into his mouth and ran his tongue around it in circles before releasing it with a pop.

He looked up at her as he slid down her body, keeping eye contact while he settled between her legs and bent his head to her. Evie's back arched off of the bed and her hand grasped his hair as he licked her slowly before centering his attention on her clit.

It took mere minutes for Evie to shout Opie's name as he sent her headlong into an orgasm. She barely registered when he moved or the crinkle of cellophane as he ripped open a condom and quickly put it on.

He was poised at her entrance when he leaned down for a kiss and looked her in the eyes. "Are you sure, Van?"

Evie nodded as she grinned up at him. "Yes, I'm sure. I already belong with you, Ope."

He nodded as he slowly entered her, keeping eye contact up until he was fully seated. He closed his eyes on a moan as Evie wrapped her legs around his waist and bucked her hips up into his. "Jesus, you feel good."

Evie chuckled before pulling him down on top of her. Neither said another word as they drove each other over the edge.

_________________________________________

Russ was just coming around the side of the clubhouse when he heard Jax speak to Tig.

"Did Russ already head home?"

He watched as Tig shrugged. "I don't know." Tig looked around the lot before spotting someone. "Koz! Kozik, did your kid already leave?"

Jax happened to look around and saw Russ standing there. He sighed and shook his head as Russ glared at Tig. "I'm his what?"

Tig started to speak but Jax patted him on the shoulder and stepped closer to Russ. "Look, man, we were going to tell you but... "

Russ shook his head as he backed up from the two men. "I can't believe this shit. Is that why you gave me the job here?" When Jax started to answer him, Russ shook his head. "Ya know, it doesn't even matter. I quit."

_________________________________________

Jessie opened the front door to the insistent pounding, her jaw dropping at the sight of the gorgeous man standing in front of her.

"Wow, you're pretty!" She groaned when the man chuckled, his scarred face going from a frown to a smirk in five seconds flat.

"Aye but yer right bonnie yerself, lass. Is Evie here?"

Jessie shook her head, ignoring the blush that she was sure was making her as red as a tomato. "No, she's at Opie's for the night. Is something wrong?"

The man shook his head as he started to take a step backward. "Nah, darlin, we just 'ave a small situation. I'll jus' call Ope."

Jessie nodded. "Ok then. Have a good night."

The man nodded slowly. "Aye, ye too." He smacked himself in the forehead. "Chibs." When Jessie frowned, he rolled his eyes at himself. "My name's Chibs."

Jessie grinned and nodded. "Jessie. Nice to meet you, Chibs."

Chibs nodded and winked as he turned to go. "Same, luv."

Jessie watched him until he was down the street before slowly shutting the door.

________________________________________

"What do you mean, Tig opened his mouth?"

Opie shook his head as Chibs looked aggravated. "Jus' tha'. Russ now knows who his da is."

Evie rolled her eyes as she found her phone. "I'll go talk to him."

Opie shook his head. "Babe, it's getting dark. We don't even know where he is."

Evie shook her head. "I know where he is." When Opie started to follow, she held up a hand. "I'll go talk to him alone." She leaned up for a kiss before walking to the door. "I'll be back soon."

_________________________________________

Evie walked into the gym and over to the punching bags, where Russ was giving himself a workout. He looked up when she leaned against the wall.

"Did you know?"

Evie sighed and nodded. "Yeah, but only a day or so. With everything going on, I just hadn't had a chance to tell you." She tilted her head in question. "Do you not like Kozik?"

Russ shrugged as he stepped away from the heavy bag and leaned beside her. "I don't really know. I've talked to him a few times, and he seems like a nice guy, but... will I have to leave you?"

Evie grinned and shrugged. "Eventually, yeah. If he is your dad, then he'll be given custody, but Russ, that's a good thing."

Russ sighed. "Yeah, I guess."

Evie elbowed him lightly before grinning. "Look, it's not going to happen tonight. For now, just calm down and go on like you have been." She linked her arm through his as they both stepped away from the wall. "Come on, walk me home."