-𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎

【 ❃ 】

【 ❃ 】

    For centuries it had been in the Royal Family's tradition that every year there was to be a complete family reunion no matter the circumstances. Hoseok's father had decided to arrange the reunion this year in order to announce some good news to the family.

    Hoseok's father was the king of the kingdom and when everyone in the royal family had arrived to the reunion, they were delightedly surprised about the amount of effort used. Everyone had started dinner and were having a fairly nice time reconnecting with old friends. Everyone was enjoying themselves except for Hoseok. He was surrounded by an enormous amount of ladies pinching his cheeks and cooing about how cute he was.

    After 5 minutes, he quickly excused himself as the amount of ladies had tripled. He ran out of the palace and rubbed his cheeks, trying to get rid of the never-ending pain.

"Why'd you leave? It seemed like those aunts were having the time of their lives"

Hoseok glares towards the area where the voice came from and huffs as he sees his childhood friend.

"You were there why didn't you save me?"

A soft chuckle was heard from the boy as he pets Hoseok's steaming head.

"God you're like an angry puppy sometimes.."

A small blush crept its was onto Hoseok's cheeks as he felt the rough hand stroke his soft hair.

"Come on, you can't be mad forever, just come back inside."

The boy grabs Hoseok's hand to pull him back inside the palace, unaware of Hoseok's red face.

"Shut up Jin.."

【 ❃ 】

    They reach the dining room and everyone was already done eating. Hoseok sighed as he saw his father who was drunk with all the other grown men. Hoseok could tell they were having a good time based on how loud their laughs were.

"Ah! There's our groom to be!"

Hoseok's father points at him and Hoseok tilts his head in confusion.

"What do you mean, I'm not getting married?"

Jin leans in and whispers something in Hoseok's ears.

"Looks like your dad has been drinking too much"

Hoseok's father chuckles and stands up with a wine glass in his hand.

"Everyone! I'd like to announce that my son is getting married to Lisa in a month!!"

Cheering and roaring is heard from all around the room. Hoseok's grip on Jin's hand gets tighter as he stares at everyone in disbelief.

"Funny joke dad, you know that I don't want to get married"

"You're being silly now son, who in their right mind wouldn't want to get married, especially to her."

"Wait you're serious?.."

    Hoseok face flashed with the expression of betrayal as he tried his best to remain calm and not cause a commotion during the reunion. However, Hoseok lost his grip when he heard his best friend mutter the word:

"Congratulations"

"I'm not getting married Jin."

"Oh yes you are and don't try to argue with me."

    Hoseok's father starts walking towards Hoseok, trying to to tell him not to create a scene. Hoseok glares at his father, clearly pissed off about his decision and was about to open his mouth to argue until Hoseok's father slapped him in the face, throwing him on the floor.

【 ❃ 】

-𝘵𝘣𝘤