-𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

【 ❃ 】

【 ❃ 】

Hoseok and Jin grew up together. No one could ever separate them. In grade two if anyone would even touch Hoseok, Jin would be there to beat the shit out of them. Every school day at lunch, they both would run away without anyone watching to the lake beside the school.

After school they would walk each other home when their parents were too busy to pick them up. They only had eachother.

【 ❃ 】

"Hoseok?.."

Hoseok stared at Jin with an expressionless face as tears fell down. He tried to say the words "help me" but he couldn't speak.

"GET OFF OF HIM"

Jin threw the king off of the crying boy and squeezed Hoseok into a tight hug.

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING?!"

The king chuckled at Jin and glared at Hoseok.

"You think I forced him?.."

"He's just a slut"

Jin flinches at that statement and quickly turns his head to Hoseok who was still shaking.

"Is that true?.."

Hoseok stares at Jin in disbelief and then glances at his father mouthing the words

"Yoongi."

Hoseok's head started spinning and reluctantly nodded his head knowing that the king would kill Yoongi if he hadn't done so.

"what the.."

Jin quickly threw Hoseok back on the floor and took a couple of steps back.

"Y-You mean.. You enjoyed doing it with your father?.."

Hoseok's whole body was burning up and his vision became blurry, his ears started ringing, making him not hear a single thing Jin said.

"You disgust me Hoseok."

A final blow to Hoseok's head finally knocked him out. Jin, his only friend in the world, abandoned him.

【 ❃ 】

-𝘵𝘣𝘤