014.

Tez Reneé Carter.

I could hear the machines I was hooked up to beeping, making me open my eyes

I could hear the machines I was hooked up to beeping, making me open my eyes. Kentrell sighed a breath of relief, shutting his eyes.

I must've scared him after my water broke.

We sat in silence for a minute, until he had finally decided to say something.

"You went into shock from built up stress, T." He said, looking up at me.

"Oh.." I sighed.

"It's my fault. Doin' all that bullshit wit' Sean, and Sevyn topped everything off. If it wasn't for us, you wouldn't be in the situation you in now, man." He sighed.

"Baby, it's okay. I know you didn't mean to do anything to me or Shay." I sighed.

Suddenly, I started feeling pains. I began shifting around, which made Kentrell go get the doctor.

"Oh honey, you're 9 centimeters dilated. It's time  time to start pushing." She said, spreading my legs open.

I could feel my eyes widen. I was beyond scared to have my baby under all this stress, but I don't matter right now. It's all about her.

                              A While Later.
                    Majé Trinity Gaulden.

 "She's beautiful

"She's beautiful. We did it, Trell." I smiled, holding Majé.

"My first daughter. I can't believe it." He chuckled, kissing her head.

"My mama'll be here in a minute. Yours too." I smiled.

"You not inviting yo' homie?" Kentrell smirked, referring to Sevyn.

A part of me wanted to, I really do.

"Call her." I sighed, shaking my head.

I didn't care about them anymore. It's a waste of energy, and all I was worried about was Majé. I was so in love with her and Kentrell, and I realized something.

No matter how much Sevyn and Sean had hurt my feelings, I could not go back and undo what was already done.

I had all that I would ever need right here in my face. I had a nigga that was gone ride for me through whatever. And I had my daughter, by my side forever.

Kentrell turned me into someone I never thought I'd be.

                    A Pimped Out Butterfly.

   Author's Note; This is the end, but I think I'm gonna do a part two. So, I will do the second generation series in about a week. But, until later my butterflies. 💜 I appreciate every single one of you, and y'all crack me uppp 🤣. Y'all drive me to do soo much, this is for y'all. 💗