003.

Tez Reneè Carter.

I sighed as I looked down at my phone to see Sean's name pop up

I honestly didn't want to do this shit today, but I had been ignoring him, so I guess we can talk.

"Hello." I spoke, rubbing my head.

"Bitch, when I get out I'm gone fuckin' kill you. On my kids, I am."

I chuckled as I looked at my phone.

"Boy, what? The fuck you mean when you out? You in for life." I stated.

"They decided to let me go, on account of some other things." He responded.

I could feel my heart damn near start to drop to my ass.

"What other things?" I asked.

"Doesn't fuckin' matter. Time's tickin', Tez. I'll see you soon and yo' homie. Real soon." He chuckled.

Then, it was a dial tone.

                    Kentrell Desean Gaulden.

"Jania, if you keep putting yo' fuckin' hands on me, I'mma do some shit I regret

"Jania, if you keep putting yo' fuckin' hands on me, I'mma do some shit I regret." I yelled, pushing her into the wall, hard.

Apparently, I pushed a little too hard, because the wall had been cracked, and the wind was knocked out of her.

Just then, my phone started ringing with a FaceTime.

Tez 🐍🥴 would like to FaceTime..

"Yeah." I answered, sitting down on the couch.

"I need you to come over. We gotta talk. Now." She said, looking worried.

"I'm on my way." I stated, grabbing my keys.

She nodded and hung up. I don't know what the hell she was so panicky for, but I was worried for her.

Jania dumbass was still laid up next to the wall with a brand new crack in it, trying to catch her breath.

"W-where you g-going?" She said, still hardly able to breath.

"None of your business." I said, walking out the door.

                          15 Minutes Later.

I pulled up to Tez's house, and for whatever reason, it was dark.

I was kind of worried for her, but I wasn't tripping.

I got out the car and knocked on her door, only for her to snatch me inside and shut it.

"Say, what the fuck is wrong wit' you?" I asked, flicking the lights on.

"My crazy ass boyfriend! He probably got niggas watchin' my damn house." She yelled, shutting the blinds.

"Girl, if you don't relax. It ain't like anything goin' on-" She cut me off.

"Well, apparently I been getting watched since the last time I visited him. The little 'shootout' at the party, was his damn homies. Tryna get to me, but they missed." She stated.

I stared at her in confusion. I was lost as fuck, and I didn't even know how to react.

"What the fuck this gotta do wit' me?" I asked.

"He wants you dead, Trell. Us. He thinks we messing around." She said, stepping closer to me.

"Why would he think that?" I asked, grabbing her hand.

I knew this was not the best thing to do at the moment, but fuck.. It was eating me up.

I wanted her. I wanted to feel her, to taste her.

"I don't know.." She said, reaching her hands up my shirt.

Well, now I'm in a tight spot, because I'm about to give him what he asking for.