011.

Tez Reneé Carter.
(Yes I Changed It Again Y'all 🤣🤣.)

 I could hear the sound of the gunfire ringing in my ears, but I was unharmed

But Kentrell was laying down on the floor, holding his bleeding shoulder.

"Trell!" I yelled as I bent down to him.

Sean was nowhere to be found, once again. But, I knew he'd eventually pop up again.

30 Minutes Later.

I sighed as I watched Kentrell as he slept in the hospital bed, his face so relaxed.

This was my baby shower and once again, everything went to shambles as soon as Sean walked through the door.

Typical as fuck.

I just couldn't help the fact all this shit was my own fault. I had left Sean basically the minute me and Kentrell had made eye contact.

Now, I'm having his daughter.

"I'm killing his ass. Forreal this time." Kentrell said as he tried to sit up.

"I'm calling the damn police. You not about to get life in jail and leave me and Majé without you." I said, shaking my head.

"Naw, that's not needed, Tez." He glared at his now bandaged shoulder.

"I don't want you to do something you'll regret." I chuckled.

He sat there and stared at me as he shook his head.

"I never knew that all this would come with loving you." He smiled softly.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked him as he made eye contact.

"That you had a crazy ass nigga, now his ass ruining everything. He just fuckin' pops up. I gotta kill his ass." He smirked.

"I'm not about to let you jeopardize what we got goin' on. I want our daughter to have you in her life." I shook my head as I grabbed my purse and stood up.

"What's wrong, T?" He asked, confused.

"Yo' ass ain't listenin' to shit I say. Kill him and go to fucking jail. I'm tired of every nigga I fuck wit' end up in jail." I stormed out.

I was so tired of this shit. If Kentrell ends up in jail for killing Sean's dumbass, then so motherfucking be it. I'm done.

AN; Sorry This Is Short, This Is More Of A Filler Chapter. See Y'all In A Few Days. 😙 Love My Lil Fan Base. 🤣💙