Blueberry x Naga!Reader Pt.1

(Requested by: @UwU_Heyo )

This is a Christmas special as well as a request! I hope you enjoy!

A giddy, blue clad skeleton enters the living room with a small naga child close behind

A giddy, blue clad skeleton enters the living room with a small naga child close behind. His smile and starry eyes are as bright as can be as he gently lays a large box of decorations down. "Are you ready for your first Christmas, (Y/n)?" Blue asks. The child nods happily, slithering up next to her friend. "What are we doing now, Blue?" She questions, quietly. He can only chuckle at her shy demeanor. "We're going to decorate this big green tree with Papy! Who should be here any second now..."

Suddenly, there was a loud thump coming from the kitchen. Both Blue and (Y/n) make their way over there as fast as they could, only to find Papyrus laying on the ground face down. "Papyrus, what happened?" The short skeleton questioned. Papyrus only groaned in pain. (Y/n) took this opportunity to give him her best hug to try and make him feel better. He chuckles at her sweetness and tries to get up, but nearly falls again. Blue quickly began to hold his brother up and help him to the couch in the living room.

"Are you ok, Papy?" (Y/n) asks, slithering behind the skeleton brothers. Papyrus nods as he gently sits down and holds his head. "Yeah, I'm alright kiddo. I just got my head on the floor when I fell. I should be good in a few minutes." The little bags nods and smiles a fanged smile. "Good."

After Papyrus began to feel better, everyone started to decorate the large green tree with stencil, ornaments, and candy canes. The brightly colored decorations shone brightly as the final addition was being plunged in. Papyrus and Sans delicately laid the Christmas lights on the tree and plugged it in. Reds, yellows, blues, and greens all seemed to shine around the house as the tree came to life.

A large, awestruck look was on (Y/n)'s face as the tree seemed to shine all around. "It'ss sso pretty!" She says with a grin. Blue and Papyrus nod in agreement. "It sure is, kiddo. It sure is." Papyrus says. Blue then picks up (Y/n) and lets her wrap herself around his neck so she can see it from his level. A giggle seems to pass from her lips as she nuzzles his cheekbone. "Thank you, Blue." She says with a giggle. He nods and rubs his cheek against her. "Of course, (Y/n). You're apart of the family now. We can't leave you out of Christmas!"

As decorations were coming to an end, the celebrations were only just beginning. Maybe being with the skeleton brothers wouldn't be so bad after all.

This part was short, but trust me. I have a plan! Hope you all enjoyed!