Killer!Sans x ChesireKitten!Reader

(Requested by: @Golden_Swords )

Underlined dialogue = Emotionless Killer!Sans
Bold dialogue = Nightmare!Sans
Broken text = Reader

Underlined dialogue = Emotionless Killer!SansBold dialogue = Nightmare!SansBroken text = Reader

Narrator's P.O.V.

Empty. The entire AU was empty. Not a soul was spared from the blade of Killer's knife. Chuckling in the distance, was the one and only  puppeteer, Nightmare. Oh how he loved to manipulate the power hungry and the deranged. Killer, who is now as emotionless as ever, was being controlled by that very person. Walking back over to his master, Killer smiled. "Done." Was all he said, though it was more than enough to satisfy Nightmare.

"Good. It took you quite a while to finish. Was there someone that had made it difficult for you?" A slight breeze began. The cool air started picking up dust from the deceased monsters and scattering them all over. Killer shook his head with a large grin. "They were playing hide and seek with me, but it didn't last long. The rabbit had to come out of its hole eventually." Nodding, Nightmare opened a portal to his castle. "Come on. There's no use in staying here any longer."

They both exit the empty AU as it begins to crumble into itself. Nightmare then walks towards his throne room, motioning for Killer to follow. "I have something to show you." These words were very strange coming out of Nightmare's mouth. He has never wanted to show anyone anything, but death and the nightmare's he creates.

This seemed quite odd to Killer, but why would he be afraid? He has no fear. Fear is an emotion and he is emotionless, so fear has no power over him.

Nightmare sauntered towards Killer, holding nothing in his arms. This was extremely confusing. He was laying his arms in a position much like a mother holding a baby, or a crazy lady with one of her cats. "This is (Y/N). She's a Cheshire Cat." Looking closely at Nightmare's arms, Killer sees nothing there. Nightmare then sets down the 'imaginary' cat creature. "Say hi to your new friend, Killer."

"There's nothing there." Nightmare chuckled, causing a deep and ominous sound to a erupt from his chest. "That's just an ability she possesses." Killer then looks back down at the floor, only to notice a strangely colored Cat lying on the floor. "Why are you showing her to me? She would be useless in a fight and would only get in the way." Nightmare then walked closer to Killer, circling him, and started to explain. "She is for you to train. These creatures are very mischievous and can be manipulative."