MEATING GOOSE (meeting)

"The Goose? Or the stupid goose?" Moises said.

"Hey at least I'm taller than you, ur like a midget."

"Hey, calm ur titties u goose man."

"Woah wtf I ain't have titties"

"Oh sorry, I thought u were a goose woman u manwhore fegit."said the Dwarf.

"Kill urself, oh wait you can't cus you can't reach the hanger lol." Laughed the goose.

Moses the Dwarf got angry. He got too angry he started to vomit rainbow puss.

"Ew! What the F*ck!?" said the goose. Then the goose started to lay a ton of eggs violently.

The goose panicked and started to say "Oh gawd! Nu, KARMA!"

Moses the Dwarf started laughing as well as vomiting at the same time.

"okay enough. I'm sorry I was mean to you Daniel The *cough* ugly *cough cough* Goose" The Dwarf said. The Goose didn't hear what the Dwarf said and he left.

"Hey you mother faka, I'm talking to you!" Yelled the Dwarf.

"Oh my bad, what do you want?" Replied The Goose

"I was wondering, do you know a witch that can turn me into a female giraffe?" He asked.

"As a matter a fact I do but be careful.... tighten your pants if you don't want to feel anything in your anus." The Goose said, "You'll regret it BUT, he or she is a guuuudd witch!" Said The Ugly Goose.

"Oh well thanks! You know I-"

"Wedgie!!!" The ugly Goose interrupted the Dwarf and gave the Dwarf a huge ass wedgie and off the dwarf went to look for the mysterious witch.... while limping cus his ass hurts now.