The King

"Where is my FRIED CHICKEN!" yelled the king.

"S-sir, I-I'm afraid that t-the cooker had escaped the k-kitchen!" Replied the.... I forgot person.(Hey, I'm not that good writing stories -.-t)

"WELL, SEND ALL MY TROOPS TO FIND THAT COOKER AND MAKE HIM COOK MY FRIED CHICKEN!" The king ordered. The.... I forgot.... person nodded and orders everyone to do what they are suppose to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back To The Dwarf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Dwarf woke up smelling like dog piss. "Oh what a wonderful day today!" He said, "I'm gonna look for something to eat!" So the dwarf went on a search and found a restaurant. Its called Denny's.

He opened the door. "Oh hello there fella, welcome to Denny's! May I find you a seat?" Asked the hot waitress. They Dwarf opened his eyes widely and checked the waitress out. He drooled like a dog.

"U-uh ssure ma'm." Replied the Dwarf and was waking behind the waitress. "Dam, look at dat ass" he thought.

"Okay here ya go, I'll come back whenever your ready hun." said the hot waitress. Her phone began ringing and she answered it in speaker.(Cus she's a blondie)

"Excuse me sister but do you have an extra purse I can borrow?" Asked the voice from the phone.

"No! Ugh, are you going to put weed in that bag again?! Because last time our father caught us!" Replied the Waitress.

"Nono, I promise this time I won't. And if I do it again you can give me the Weastern Wedgie." The voice replied.

"Alrighty then, it's a deal." Agreed the waitress. She put her phone away and saw that everyone around her was staring at her awkwardly.

"Hey Ya'll go back to eat ur I'll chop off all your asses." Said the waitress. everyone gulped and continued eating their foods. Moises the Dwarf kept staring at the waitress.

"You ready to order?" She said. Moises just kept staring. "Hey!" the waitress said, "Snap out of it!"

Moises the Dwarf did snap out and said, "O-oh yeah, I'm ready. Can I order some big breasts- I mean, chicken breasts with a side of booty- I MEAN FRIES!" Moises the Dwarf blushed and the waitress responded, "Lol k."

As they were preparing the food, Moises the Dwarf looked out the window. He saw a person with a long, hooded, black cloak. It looked like it was facing towards Moises the Dwarf. Well, he thought, Why is this stranger looking at me? Soon, the mysterious person with the cloak got ran over by a bus.

"Here's your food!" Interrupted the waitress. Moises thanked the waitress and gave the tips into the Waitress' bra. He finished his food and off he went to look for the ugly witch.