The X Spider

As I went inside the broken down building, they told me to sit down next to one of the boulders. In front of me where many people sitting minding their own business but giving me one or two glances.

The woman with the big nose began to speak to me.
"My Name is Pakunoda and the guy who almost killed you is called Feitan. We want you to wait inside here till our Leader comes, he will decide what's gonna happen with you. Meanwhile you will tell us everything on how you got here."

I nod my head and begin to talk.
"I-I was at a coffee shop m-minding my own business and drinking my (f/b) while drawing some stuff, b-but then some guy with a white coat came up to me and suddenly I was here. I swear I didn't mean to suddenly appear here! I just wanted to enjoy my beloved (f/b) break!"

As I finished my sentence I heard a 'tsk' comming from Feitan. And a chuckle from one guy on top of a boulder, I look towards him and our eyes met. He has golden eyes and pink/red hair which defies gravity. He wears clothes, that clowns would wear in amusement parks.
That guy jump down from the boulder and walks towards me, everyones eyes are on that guy as he walk towards me.

"My my, what do we have here?"
He stops in front of me and pushes my head up with his finger underneath my chin.
"You look just like a flower bud which still hasn't bloomed. Tell me my flower...will you become my play thing?"

My face turns to a light shade of pink and I begin to stutter
"B-Boy y-y-you look like a c-clown, a-and me b-being your play t-thing sounds j-just as disgusting as y-your face full of make-up!"

The clown looks at me with big surprised eyes, which then turn into the eyes of a animal looking at his prey
"My my, a loud one are you" He begins to rub my cheek with his long nails
"What would you do, if I just break you into little pieces?"
As those words left the clown's mouth Feitan rushed behind him breaks his arm and points the knife at his back.
"Don't touch (him/her) the boss will decide what's gonna happend to (him/her)"
The clown just grins and puts his arms up in the air
"Don't get so bitsy my Fei-Fei, we don't just wanna spill blood before the boss comes right?" the cclown begins to walk back on top of the boulder and sits down, his stare never leaving me.

As time went on I began to fall asleep, but before I went fully into slumber mode, a guy enters the room. I open my eyes and see a guy with his hair gelled back, he has a cross on his forehead and wears a black leather fur coat.
He sits down on a rock and reads his book, without giving me a single glance. Just as I was about to speak, Pakunoda began to speak.
"Leader what do we fo with this (g/b)?" He gives me a small glance and Pakunoda tell hin how I got here.
The Leader just said "Get rid of (him/her)"
As I heard those words, I sprung up and wanted to protest, but before I could say anything, Feitan's knife was at my neck and the clown began to speak.
"Wait. Beforw killing that flower, let me have it.. Leader" the word leader was filled with so much blood lust, that I felt the pressure against my entire body.
The Leader sits down the book and looks up to the clown
"Will you take responsibility?" He asked and the clown just nodded and grinned all the while.
The Leader nods and looks at Feitan, who takes the knife away from my throat.
As the knife leaves my throat I begin to gasp for air and fall to my knees, the fear of getting killed was too real and I felt as if this could not just be a bad dream.
The clown jumps down from the boulder and walks towards mr, hr puts his arm sround my shoulder and begins to talk
"Well, my little lamb and I will join the Hunter Exam this year. So we will br going" he grins at the leader as he pulls me up with his arm still around my shoulder. The Leader nods his hesd and the clown and me leave the building.
"My name is Hisoka, not clown and if you want to call me differently then call me a Jester" he grins as he let's go of me.
"Now follow me little flower, I will get you to bloom beautifully"
In fear of beeing killed I just follow him...

------------
Word count: 827

A bit short but, I still gotta find out how to continue :D