New × World

(H/c) - Hair colour
(E/c) - Eye colour
(F/d) - Favorite drink
(F/n) - First name
(L/n) - Last name
(G/B) - Girl or Boy

"Little Flower, don't lose hope. You will find your way to your Happy Ending."
"But what if... What if I can't save them?"
"You will. One way or another."
"B-But!"
"You got my blessing my Child. Just don't forget #&%$%@%#&%@&"
"Wait, what should I not forget?"
"Do$n't f%@$# &@%&#&@%&@"
"I couldn't understand what you just said. Wait don't go! I still didn't hear what I shouldn't forget!!"
-----_____-----

I awoke with a hard feeling against my face. I open my eyes and feel the floor with my hands. It seems that I have fallen off the bed while sleeping. I pick myself up from my bed and stretch my arms.
I walk to the mirror and look into it.
There I am a (Girl/Boy) with (longish, shoulder long, short) (H/c) Hair and (E/c) eyes. I wear my usual white tanktop and my black shorts which go to my knees, these are my sleeping clothes.

I wink to myself in the mirror and go downstairs into the living room, where I turned on the TV, from there on I go into the kitchen and take some toast and put it into the toaster, go to my fridge take out the bacon and the eggs and if you still hadn't guessed what I'm gonna make myself, it's bacon and Sunny-side-up Eggs with some toast.

While making my food I listen to the usual morning broadcast, if you wanna know how late it is, it's 7 in the morning.

Now I take out a plate and put my food on there, I place it on the counter and take some orange juice out of the fridge and lastly put it in a glass.
I take my glass and plate and go into the living room, then plant myself on the couche and happily eat my food.

"And now to the daily news. It seems that in the last days about 9 people suddenly disappeared without any traces left behind on where they might be." The woman in the TV put her hand on her ear
"Yes?...yes...ah I see!" She put her hand down and looks back into the camera
"I just got a Message from my informants and it seems that there was a witness. The witness told the officers that there seemed to be a man with a lab coat walking around and walking up towards people and talk to them, when they answer the people just seemed to dissapear as if they never been there-"

I turned off the TV and took my plate and glass and cleaned them up in the kitchen. It's 8 in the morning and I walk upstairs into my room and put on my clothes.
A Black Hoddie with a red flower on it and black (on the knees and thights ripped) jeans. Then I took my Galaxy coloured Backpack and my Phone. I leave my room and go downstairs. There I take my skateboard and the house keys. I leave, lock the door and drive (with the skateboard) to the city.

As I arrived in the City I went into a dark alley and walk up towards a door. I knock and open the door. I lower my head and walk inside.
"A (F/d), please" I said and sat down on a comfy leather chair.
I open my Backpack and unload all of my stuff on the desk. Then I sort all of my stuff so I have better access to my pencils and brushes.

If you're asking, what I have on the desk, it's some drawing paper, some pencils, eraser, pencil sharpener, waterclours and some brushes filled with water.

I took my pencil and began drawing whatever came into my mind. While doing so, the waitress came over and placed my (F/d) at a clear space.
I drank my drink while I drew without looking up. After a while and three more drinks I found that I just wasn't inspired enough. I look up and look trough the shop.

While doing so, my gaze dropped at a young man who seemed to wear a white coat.

While looking at him my hand began moving and as he stood up, I moved my gaze towards my paper.
My eyes widen as I looked at the picture.

On the pictures was the man in the white coat, but instead of it beeing his back, I had drawn his face in a way that one would draw a horror movie character. I felt someone tap on my shoulder, but before I could move my head towards the side where I have been taped on, I felt someones breath near my ear.
"Lovely picture you drew there~. Mind if I take a closer look?"
I felt the sweat run down my back, I just nodded and looked at the picture. I saw how two slender hands took away the picture.

I just realized that a stranger touched my drawings which made me somewhat mad, because I never have ever liked someone looking or even touching any kinda art I made.
I moved my head towards the person and said
"Please give me back the drawing!"
Just then, a wide creepy smile spread across the face of the man.
"Bye, bye..." He said and everything went blank and then suddenly a strong light appeared which made me close my eyes.
After feeling the light disappear I open my eyes and find myself at a completely different place.
I was in a destroyed city. Rocks everywhere.
I take a step back

"Where am I?!?" I said aloud, just then I felt the air shift and suddenly I am standing while having my hand to the back and a knife at my neck.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Said a sinister voice.

Wide eyed I just stuttered out
"(F/n) (L/n) a-and I-I d-don't know wh-why I'm here!"
As I said that he pulled the arm behind my back up. Which hurt so bad that I began to scream, it feels like it's gonna break at any time.

"Why.Are.You.Here?" The voice demanded to know.

"I-I truly don't know" I said in between my screams of pain.
Just as he wanted to break my arm a woman began to speak.
"Let me handle him/her"

I looked up and saw a blonde woman with a big nose and almost her entire breasts looking out of her blazer.

She walks up to me and touches my chin.
"Well aren't you lovely? Now tell me little (G/B) why are you here?"

"I already told you I don't know!" I said out loud and she looks behind me.
"He/She is telling the truth."

The guy loosened his grip and I took three steps away from both of them.

"My, my, don't run. We can't just let you go. Come with us" said the woman with the big nose.

I just nodded from fear of almost having my arm broken. We walked towards one of the broken down buildings and entered....

------

Word count: 1196

Hope you liked the first chapter. Please tell me if there is something you may would like to happen in this ff. Always open for fresh ideas.