05

after class.

hyunjin is always the first to leave class. even while the teacher is still talking. but today he waited. for minho.

minho is a neat person so he's usually the last to leave class. he gently puts his textbook and notebook into his bag. he carries his pencil in his hand for the next class and at the end of the day he puts it in his bag.

when minho swung his bag over his shoulder, he begins making his way out the classroom when he feels a hand on his shoulder. he looks back and sees hyunjin, smiling.

minho blushes and turns around completely to face him. "hi!" minho said excitedly waving his hand at him.

hyunjin smile got wider. minho waited to see if he was going to reply.

nope.

hyunjin just kept staring into minho's eyes. minho got a little insecure when the younger didn't say anything. he cleared his throat which worked.

"i-i-i'm sorry," he let out a chuckle.

minho smiled at his cuteness, "no you're fine, uh do you need something?"

hyunjin thought for a second then he remembered. "oh right. i wanted to see if you wanted to come over to mines, y'know for the project,"

while hyunjin was talking, minho was playing with his cast. he was listening to the younger but was also thinking about what happened that day. dumb stupid bitch, minho thought.

the younger saw that minho zoned out and gently placed his hand on minho's cast. the older jumped a little in surprise but he realized it was just hyunjin and calm down. "sure," minho breath out, "i would love to."

seungmin asked minho for the 4720463834 time if he was sure that he wanted to go to hyunjin's house. minho giggled at his best friends' protective self.

"yah seungmin, i'll be fine! hyunjin is not a murder.. at least i hope." minho gave him a weak smile.

"oh kim jisoo. is he even picking you up or am i driving you?"

minho thought for a minute and realized he dIDNT EVEN KNOW. oh gosh. and he thought seungmin was a headass. he facepalmed.

seungmin smirked. "you don't know, do you?"

the older looked down and a shoulder shrug a little which made seungmin chuckle. "well, we are at lunch and he is right over there," seungmin pointed to a table across the cafeteria. minho looked to where he was pointing and his eyes widen in fear.

"nononononojisungissittingwithhimandsoischanandyouknowhatwentdownwiththetwoofthemonelyingtotheotherandthatotheralmostbeatingthelifeoutofm-"

seungmin grabbed minho and pulled him into a hug. soothing him. telling him it's okay, that they won't hurt him anymore. the younger could feel his shirt getting soaked. but he didn't care. he cares about his best friends' safety. sure minho acted brave and bold when jisung tried to apologize but deep down he was scared.

from afar, hyunjin saw the whole thing. from when minho looked over at their table to now him crying. hyunjin saw seungmin comforting minho and he was a little jealous like this much 👌 but he new they were only friends.

hyunjin wanted nothing but to run and grab minho and showing him with kisses and cuddle him while whispering how much he loves him. but he heard a low growl at his table that snapped him out his thoughts. he turned to see jisung, and let hyunjin tell you the sight was not pretty.

A/N
guess who's back