06

when hyunjin said the sight wasn't pretty, he meant it.

tw: cutting (not sh)
theres one paragraph that might make you a little uncomfortable, i'm sorry!

it was now after lunch, minho and seungmin were walking to class. seungmin had a class on the other side of the school so that meant he had to leave minho.

one minute before the tardy bell rung and minho was jogging to class. 'oh nonono i don't want to be late.' he thought.

minho heard heavy footsteps behind him but thought nothing of it until he was yanked by his sprang wrist into the bathroom.

minho winced. "what the actual fu-" he was cut off by a slap.

he hissed and held his right cheek. he looked up and saw and angry jisung. minho swore that he could see steam coming out of his ears.

"what was that for?!"

jisung just smirked. and without saying another word, he punched minho right in the eye. then the stomach. kicked him in the leg, several times. went back to punching him. in the jaw.

minho was weak. even if he tried to fight back before he wouldn't be able to. jisung was stronger. much bigger than minho.

he started to cough up blood and yelling for help but he knew everyone was in class at the time. no one was going to come. and he knew that.

"w-what d-d-do you wa-want j-ji-jisung," he asked in a shaky voice.

minho swore, again, that jisung's smirk couldn't get wider. but it did. he grabbed a fist full of the olders hair and yanked his head to the side. causing minho to yelped in pain.

"my little baby. why are you being to touchy with seungmin huh? doesn't he know that you're still mine?"

minho spat at jisung. "the hell i am. you beat me for talking bad about chan and you still think i want you?" he let out a dry chuckle, "in your dreams bitch." shy minho was gone. confident minho was here. jisung really thought minho was still his?

the younger's face now showed no emotion. which kinda scared minho but not that much. jisung was just staring at minho as if he was thinking.

the younger got up and walked to the sink. minho didn't know what he was about to do until he heard glass scatter. he looked up and saw the jisung punched the mirror and his fist was now bleeding.

'what the fuck.' minho thought.

jisung took a piece of glass and walked back towards minho. smiling. 'this bitch crazy.'

minho tried backing up as if there wasn't a wall behind him. jisung got to the older, pulled him up so that they were both standing and traced the piece of glass on minho's face.

minho doesn't know if he is scared or not. is jisung really going to cut him? 'nah he would never, not the jisung i know..' then again, minho didn't know this jisung. the jisung in front of minho is a stranger.

he didn't realize jisung was humming a song while observing the olders hand. minho tried pulling his hand back. tried yanking it from the youngers grasp.

but jisung was too strong. he held minho's wrist in grasp. he then took the glass piece, put it up to minho's hand and slit his palm.

he nobody couldn't hear minho before they definitely could now. he screamed in pain. the cold air was hitting minho's large cut and it wasn't pleasing. he tried closing his hand but his fingers just went into the cut making it wider and deeper. tears were now rolling down minho's cheeks. making his eyes red and his cheeks puffy.

jisung dropped the glass and grabbed minho's puffy cheeks. he kissed his tears away. "there's no need to cry baby, the cut isn't that bad. but this was just a warning, don't ever even think about talking to me like that ever again, do you understand?"

minho avoided eye contact. and when he didn't say anything, jisung put pressure on his cut and repeated his question. "do you understand?"

in a quiet voice, he answered, "yes."

jisung smiled in victory. he let go of minho and walked out of the bathroom.

minho quickly rushed to a stall and grabbed toilet paper to wrapped around his hand. "great, now both of my hands are useless. he sat down on the floor and cried. cried like there was no tomorrow. sobbing in-fact.

while he was sobbing, he didn't hear the bathroom door open but he did hear a voice.

"oh my gosh, are you okay?"

A/N
i swear i didn't mean for this to happen.

who do y'all think the voice is?