no strings on me

(Yes I'm alive, I just dont know what I'm doing with my life.)

Your pov:

I walk along the shore line, watching as other people passed. My tail and ears gently flapping in the wind. I decided to think about my current, situation. I had been kindly brought into a house, I had gotten close to everyone, then he showed up, my so called friends turned into monsters, and I ran away to here. Great, I was always good at running away. At least they dont know about my past...

*flashback*

Running away was always my specialty, I couldn't stand the others anymore, so what she didn't need anxiety. I only brought her down, the other will be ok. Better write a note for crystal.

Dear crystal and the others,

I am not sorry for what I'm about to do. I am going away, far away, you guys have made it clear I'm not wanted. I only bring Rebekah down, so I'm leaving. Goodbye, you guys never liked me anyways.

P.s crystal, I'll visit you one day. I guess you liked me, even though I'm a trained assassin.

Sincerely, Y/n

I ended the letter, grabbed my backpack and, put on my cloak. I slid out my window, and dissaperd into the night. I ran, until I ended up in the care of this, mean but kind woman.

*end of flashback*

Now that I think about it, I never should of ran, I never visited. I never lived up to that lady, I never lived up to deceit. I never lived up to anything in my life. I was snapped out of my thoughts when deceit grabbed me, I saw them, all of them.

"What are you doing here!?" I screamed, trying to get out of deceits grasp. I stared at them,

Crystal- rebekahs Morales, short, looks like a mini elsa but can be really mean sometimes. Little artic fox hybrid with spunk.

Nyx- rebekahs logic, semi tall, looks likes a purple dragon, can burn you

Nyx- rebekahs logic, semi tall, looks likes a purple dragon, can burn you. Danger flame.

Qwen- Rebekahs creativity, looks like and is a poison dragon hybrid, dangerous all the time

Qwen- Rebekahs creativity, looks like and is a poison dragon hybrid, dangerous all the time. Furious danger water. (Picture next chapter cover)

Rebekah- the person I'm supposed to be apart of, brown, reddish hair. Plain out tall, kinda pale and a lot more spunk than anyone around her.

I also see thomas and his sides, I just cant right now, faced with all my past. Again I have two choices, become the person they want me to be, or be who deceit wants me to be. I just dont know.

(Cliffahnger! Yes I'm alive thank you. Well I hope you enjoy, bye now.)