not all fairy-tales are happy

(i'm back. i told you i would finish this story! part 2 of the finale!)

y/n P.O.V

Virgil swallowed, there was something he was trying to say. I stop him.

"Look, were both broken in out own ways, i thought running away was the way to get away. I was going to run from you guys, when i had a nightmare about Deceit, but you, *i sigh and smile*, you kept me from running. I know this is straightforward but i never learned to express my emotions right, i guess what i'm trying to say is.." I say before we say the same thing, which makes me stop in my tracks.

"All this time, iv'e loved you.. i just didn't know how to say it." We say at the same time, Virgil sits there, flustered. I process what just happend, and get up.

"It's fine, i'll have to leave with Rebekah anyways." I said. i knew inside i didn't want to leave, but i knew something like this won't last. 

"wait... Y/N.. Logan came by earlier and told me something.. before you woke up.. Rebekah and your sisters explained they were ghosts, coming back to help you.. i'm sorry.. but they did leave you this.." He says, grabbing my arm and putting a locket around my neck. The locket was a picture of the one Christmas picture we took, so i was to late.. Deciet killed them.. a rage fueled me like never before. I hit the wall, i grabbed a knife from my cloak. 

"I'm going after him, he took away my family. Are you with me? I won't kill him, i'll just teach him to stay in his lane." I say, the rage showing on my face, turning into the monster i was, Virgil looks at me, and does something unexpected. He grabs me throwing the knife out of my hand, throwing my cloak off, and grabbing both my hands.

"You don't get it do you, he wants you to be like this. When your in this state your his puppet. Stay with me, we can get trough this together." He added something under his breath that i heard, forever.. that word curled down my spine. I realized who this was.

"You can't lie to me anymore.. you may of killed them.. but i still can see trough your lies. Deceit, i know you want me to love you forever, but i found someone else. Virgil, he is better than you are, he is everything your not. *i grab my cloak and knife. examining the locket, it wasn't cursed with his magic*. Now, if you decide to mess with me one more time, i will show my devotion to Virgil in a new way, that will make your blood curdle." I threaten leaving the room, i feel like the whole world is spinning then i wake up in a cream colored room. The guest room.

I see Virgil come in.

"Y/n was it? you passed out for a few weeks after Thomas included you in his vines. It must be exhausting to live in the streets. If you forgot, i'm Virgil. And you got a package from a old friend, that's all it says on the package. Well Patton wanted you to eat this." He says, handing me a bowl of soup. I nod and realize, Deceit put me in one of his comas. How cleaver of him, it was his way of telling me everything that happend, and trying to convert me.

"Virgil, can i tell you something? I know everything and more about your family. *You explain his whole backstory and coma Deceit put you in. you leave out the love part.*" You say, eating your soup well talking, he listens intently, putting your soup aside and hugging you.

"Well, how about you live a life free of your past, you can open your package when your ready." He says, leaving the room so i can get ready. I put on some simple clothes, decorating my cat features. When i come downstairs, Virgil tells me he told the rest of the sides and Thomas.

"I heard my name?" Deceit says, rising from nowhere. I look at him, and look at Virgil.

"Virgil there's something i forgot to include, in the coma i fell in love with you. You never got to tell if you liked me back, because a certain someone was trying his best to stop that. But that someone also knows what i can do. And will leave right now, if he knows what self preservation is." I say, i can hear Deceit snarl, he grabs me on the shoulder. I right hook him where the sun don't shine and he leaves in pain and agony. Everyone is shocked even Deceit, a few hours pass and some of Thomas's friends came over to play seven minutes in Heaven. I decide to play against my better judgement. I put a small old blade handle in the bag. When it's my turn to pull from the bag, i pull out a small purple and black cloth. I get pushed into a closet, i can see a figure in with me but they don't speak.

"Who's in here with me?" I ask into the darkness.

"Y/N is that you? It's Virgil." Virgil says, i can make out his figure in the darkness.

"Yea, your playing this game?" I ask, he shifts a little till he is sitting next to me.

"Yea, Patton really wanted to play. I know you told me you had a crush on me, i guess i do to. And the object of this game is to make out with anyone you end up with. Can i? Not make out. But pet your tail?" He asks, i nod and here's what happend, but no one saw, because man do i have good ears.

He starts petting my tail, and i pin him to the wall and he gently kisses me, we roll around the closet trying to assert dominance. He ends up winning and he kisses me with the tongue, and we immediately fix when i hear someone. Roman opens the closet, sighing because all he could get a picture of was of us sweaty and roughed up. Me and Virgil go up to his room and go to sleep for the night.

(next chapter is basically going to be a five years later kind of thing. so bye for now!)