🌋 • Kiawe here I come • 🌋

So uh hey I'm back with another chapter of this and uh I've decided there will be some backround music that you can play if you like! And well enjoy this chapter I guess

- Banana🍌

"Welcome to alola!

"Well uh thanks man, erm who are you?" I ask raising an eyebrow
"Oh yea I'm the pokemon professor of alola, professor kukui!" He says laughing, he sure is one overly excited man.
"Alright what do you need other than to welcome me?" I ask as i let him into the house. I turn on the kettle to make a cup of tea (A/N gurlfrand we all need tea😂)
"Well your the new trainer school recruit right?" He questions, I nod as I put the tea bag into my mug as well as some sugar.
"Mmhm right" I confirm as I offer him some tea or coffee, although he politely ignores. I pour the boiling water into the cup and stir the tea and throw the teabag away.
"So I've come to show you where it is"
"Well thank you very much but I am capable of doing that myself" I smile as I pour milk into the tea and sip it. I grab a bag of pokemon food and pour it into a bowl and put a fork in it.
"Dragonite! Breakfast is ready!" I shout, Dragonite comes racing in and takes the bowl off me and sits down on the sofa and starts to eat with the fork.
"Well isn't that an amazing pokemon" kukui stares at Dragonite in awe.
"He is, and he's powerful too" I gloat slightly, drinking my tea.
"I can tell" he agrees, I then sit down beside Dragonite.
"We'll meet you at the pokecenter" I say, kukui nods and walks out the door.
"I reckon we should head out in 10, how bout you Dragonite?" I ask, he nods. We chill and watch the news.
"Breaking news! Team skull are attacking local Akala pokecenter!" The reporter shouts, me and Dragonite look at each other and nod. We rush out the door and I jump on his back.
"Top speed buddy!" I tell him, he then speeds off. I held on tightly as we reached the pokecenter in less than 2 seconds. I hop off him and see kukui fighting some team skull grunts as pedestrians hide or stand and watch. I rush over to them, Dragonite quickly following behind.
"Braviary use wing attack!" Kukui shouts, I laugh and spear tackle the grunts.
"Dragonite use dragon claw" I shout as I land on top of the pile of grunts.
"Now kukui you attack too!" I tell kukui, he nods and sends out two other pokemon, lycanrock and ninetails.
"Ninetails use ice fang, lycanrock use rock tomb and braiviary use aerial ace!" He shouts, they obey and knock the pokemon out. I jump off the pile of grunts and dust myself off.
"Now go run back to your boss or whatever and tell him the next time any of you idiots try steal a pokemon you'll get obliterated" I smile sassily as the three asshats scurry off into the distance after making their pokemon return.
"That was some amazing battling there missy" kukui comments.
"It's (Y/N)" I say jumping on Dragonite and flying to the trainer school on  melemele island.
"Well this looks amazing, doesn't it bud?" I smile as I peer over to Dragonite who is already bonding with the other pokemon. I smile.
"GYAHHHH WATCH OUT!!!" I hear someone scream, I quickly turn around to see a dark skinned boy with red streaks in his hair flying towards me on his charizard.
"AHHH!" I squeal and squeeze my eyes closed. I wait for the impact which never comes. I open my eyes to see Dragonite in front of me.
"Ouch..." I hear someone mumble, the boy was on his back rubbing his head and his charizard next him doing the same.
"Oh my god are you okay!?!?!" I scream running over to the charizard.
"Yea I'm fin-...?" He cuts himself off only to see I was helping his charizard and not him. Can you blame me. Pokemon are so adorable and always come first in my books!
"Oh yea, and you too. Are you okay?" I ask sarcastically.
"Yes I am thanks for asking" he rolls his eyes.
"Now now you two no rivals on the first day!" I hear kukui say as he jumps off a peliper and I realise I'm helping the boy up.
"Fine, I'm kiawe..." he says rubbing his head a bit more.
"That's... a really cool name..." I mutter, I see kukui laugh and kiawe look at me oddly.
"What was that?" Kiawe asks, helping his charizard up.
"I said my name is (Y/N)!" I shout and walk over to my Dragonite.
"That's a nice name" he comments as he gives me a devious look.
"Wanna race on our pokemon, loser has to do what the winner wants to do for the rest of the school day?" He offers, I smile at his cockiness.
"And why do you want those to be the conditions?" I ask winking at him, causing him to blush.
"Uhhh just for- for fun!" He said in frustration as the blush continued to cover his face.
"Alright it's a deal, school gate in 5, ill give you a bit of time to prepare yourself. Two laps of the school yard?" I offer, he nods and I jump on Dragonite. We zoom off to the market to buy some moomoo milk before the race.
"Erm...2 moo moo milks please" I say to the dairy worker, they nod and grab two from the miltank helpers carrying basket.
"200 pokedollars please" The worker says, I hand her the money and take the milk.
"Here ya go Dragonite!" I say as I sip my moo moo milk, Dragonite downs his.
"Wow you must have been thirsty!" I say astounded at the sight, I usually have to force Dragonite to drink.
"Drag!!!" He roars as I laugh and jump on his back.
"Ready big guy?" I say, Dragonite nods as I put the empty milk bottle in my back pack.
"Kiawe here I come!"