BESTFRIENDS

Hayes says that we are Really good. Me and Sarah just laugh and say WE THE BOMB WHERE THE CONTRACTS? LOL

We go inside and Hayes leave. We were inside talking and me and Sarah have a lot of things in common. We go on instgram and see Hayes photo. We both search him up on Google and we see that Hayes and his brother and sister are famous. We both look at each other and say A FAMOUS PERSON LIVES ACROSS THE STREET!!!!.

Than we hear the door bell. We were the only people home so I told Sarah to grab the bat. She grabs the bat. I go to the window and I crouch down and I took a quick peek out the window. Than I saw that it was Hayes.

Me: Sarah it was a false alarm it's the famous Hayes.

Sarah: famous boy at the dooor.

Hayes POV *

I was bored so I went over to Julie's house than knocked knowing Julie and Sarah were inside. I waited for them to open a door.

Sarah's POV *

I grabbed the bat just in case. Julie said it was a false alarm and the famous Hayes. Julie opened the door.

Julie: Hey what's up

Hayes: Hey wanna hang

Julie: sure Come in

julie's POV *

Hayes came in and I knew that Sarah was hiding waiting for Hayes to walk pass so she can scare him. Hayes forgot Sarah was here. Hayes u want me to show u around my house. Sure he said.

Sarah's POV *

I was hiding in the closet waiting for Hayes to walk pass so I can scare him. I hear footsteps walking pass. I slowly get out and once he turned around I yelled BOO! HE SCREAMED AHHHH!

Julie turns around and starts laughing! Me and Julie were dieing. We fell to the floor. Me and Sarah became best friends that day.

Authors note

I hope u guys liked this chapter.

I am currently writing the next chapters. I know that one of my bestfriends are reading this so Hi...lol