The Boyssssss!!!!!

Hayes POV *

Once we got to chipotle we see that it's closed but there where a whole bunch of girls in front!

My mom drove around to try to look in to chipotle. Once we finally look in we see... is that shawn? We also see NASH!!?!?

Sarah's POV*

There all in there!  Hayes text Nash and see if they would let us in!.okaiiii HAYES says

Hayes POV *

I text Nash and he says that he's in chipotle with the whole gang!

Nash also says that we can enter from back entrance!

Author

They sneak out and enter the back entrance!  Once they get in everyone was staring at Julie, Sophia and Sarah.

Hayes POV *

Hey guys I see we didn't get a invite!  Who are they? Shawn says

Oh Yeah Sorry! This is Julie, Sophia, and Sarah!  Oh Yeah Julie's my cousin! Girls this is Shawn, Matthew, Jacob, Aron,  Cameron, Jack. G,  Jack.j Taylor, and Nash! Nice to meet u guys!! The girls say. All I see is Julie and Shawn staring at each other! Did i mention that Julies 18 so is Sarah, and Sophia.

Julie's POV*

Shawn walks over to me and intraduces him self! Hey i'm shawn! He says Hey im julie Nash's and Hayes cousin! Can u sing?! He ask me Noooo i suck i say! But than i hear sarah and sophia coughing *cough yes *cough lying *cough! We all grab food and eat! 

(Home now)
Julies mom's POV *

Julie I have to tell u something! Yes mom she says. Your gonna have stay  with......

Authors Note

Oh don't you just love cliff hangers!