oh Matt

Nash slowly put me down! I was starting at the hundreds of girls there. Okai shall we start now Matt says smirking at me. One girls asks me can you sing!?  I said No than I hear Shawn she's lying.  Than another girl asked if me and Shawn can sing together?  Of course Shawn says!  We just kept answering more questions.  After we where done I ran and hid so I didn't have to sing with Shawn!  I hide under the table. But than of course Matt finds me.  He pulls my feet. I scream! All the boys laugh at me!  Shawn walks out. I ran and than all the boys runs after me!  They tried to pick me up so I kicked and punched them. They all fell on the floor!  But from the back Taylor got me and brung me onto stage!  Shawn asked the audience what song we should sing! I heard ALL OF ME. okai Let's do all of me by john legend!  We start singing and once I said all of me all the girls screamed!   Than we just kept singing ALL OF ME LOVES ALL OF YOU LOVE! LOVE YOUR CURVES AND ALL YOUR EDGE'S ALL YOUR PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS!  When we finished Jack and Jack went out and sang Tides!  Once everything was over we went back to our hotel rooms!  We all went to Nash's room! We all played truth or dare!  Taylor asked me truth or dare! I picked truth of course!  Taylor said is it True that you like Shawn!  Omg I stated blushing and said No!  Hayes jumped on me and I fell over! I got up! IMMA GET YOU GRIER!  Sure cuz he says and smirks.  I grabbed a pillow and he started running!  I CHASED HIM AROUND THE ROOM AND HE RAN OUT SO I CHASED AFTER HIM HE BUMPED INTO A ....

read more to find out Sorry my chapters are pretty short! I'll try time make them longer!