Excerpt #288

Everybody asks about your ideal life, how you imagine it, what it would be like? But I want to ask you how do you imagine your ideal death? What would it be like?

Do you want to die peacefully in your comfortable bed amidst the sound of music and rainfall pouring outside your lovely house Or with your loved ones begging you not to go, to stay a few more minutes or days or even months, crying over your dead body Or do you not even wish to die?

Is it immortality what you seen in life? Do you wish to live a long never-ending life where you can outlive everyone, beat death and win the game called Life? Is there even a game called life?

What does life mean to you? Is it like a game where you complete some quests levels up and sometimes fail in some tasks and you go down and in the journey feeling happiness, pain, joy, guilt, love, and remorse and in the end when you die, you just cease to exist. The world around you doesn't change that much if you're gone. Nothing matters, nobody matters.

Human according to me die Two times- 1.when they physically die of course 2 When their memories are gone, when people forget about you, that somebody with your name, personality and emotions even existed.

Humans are not great, they are just more intelligent than others but in some ways way much stupider than their fellow inhabitants. We have just discovered new, brilliant, genius ways to survive, to keep ourselves safe and fed yet we die like everybody else. We too grow old fragile, weak and eventually, our life's source gets exhausted and we die like everybody else. But you know the best part we are so intelligent, genius and arrogant that we now don't have to wait till old age or get attacked by a deadly disease or need any natural calamity. We can get the job done perfectly on our own.