Part10) Whos boss..

So javell start to push me in the car and get in the window have black cover on it so nobody can't see .javell start to take off my clothes and I started taking off his clothes .
Shanii: javell
Javell : yea b
Shanii: you know I'm an Virgin right .
Javell : your an virgin oh well your frist time your gonna get dick down by javell .
Shanii: shut up
Javell: your acc fucking testing me don't let man mash up your pussy and you can't walk for the whole day .but your lucky dat it's your first so imma take my time but imma still give you the long wood you been waiting for init 😏.
Shanii provs : I was rlly trying so hard to not moan but his word were already turning me on and we haven't got started .
}}He start to  unbutton my bra and then my breast are shown .{{
Javell prov : so big sexy breast dat I just had to keep on squeezing cuz I promise to myself dat she was gonna buss before me 🤤.
So I start giving her hickey on her breast she start to moan and rolls her eyes back Man was horny start kissing her neck whiles squeezing her breast .then I go back to her and start sucking it
She arch her back and she had the perfect arch and start hitting it from the back .
Javell provs : what did I tell you man I was gonna give her the wicked back shot she lucky dat it's her frist time so man can't rlly rip up the pussy seen she was talking all them smack so I wanted to show her what I got 😝.
Shanii : so when he was giving me my hickey yh and kissing my neck I start to get weak and couldn't control my moaning and den it was too much so I buss an little and javell felt it .
And the big smile dat came across his  when I buss and I start getting horny .
Javell: see imagine it's only your first time and you can't handle it so this is the best sex you'll very get losing your virginity. Your just lucky dat I don't buss your shit up 😉😏😏.
So he getting me more horny man can't hold it in so I let it out (awwwwhhhh)
Javell whispers in my hear yh  you need to stop chatting your bullshit cuz man ain't no mug so I have to show you want I got and your gonna end up pregnant so mind your word with all dis you can't do shit cuz look at you can't control the freak ness . And chat your shit again and you might end up getting fingered in public .
Javell:you here me
Shanii: (awhhhh yh )
Javell provs : she whisper yes when she fully tryna  breath cuz she can't manage the long wood .
Shanii: javell were in an car don't you wanna stop now .
Javell: my friend are waiting for me but I told them hold on ✋🏼.
Javell prov: she flips me over and start riding me but they her phone ring I was enjoying dat shit .
(RING RING RING )

So I pick up the phone and put it on speaker

So I pick up the phone and put it on speaker .whiles I put my clothes on but javell was still rubbing my inner thigh whiles I put on my top and start to put on bottom .
Shenayy😍💘:HELLO