Part25:WHERE MR RIGHT🤴.

At home:

Kayden come back home and goes upstairs.
But he get stopped by his mum and shanii and Javell are just sleeping upstairs.

Kayden mum:kayden come downstairs NOW😒.

Kayden:yessss I'm coming fam

Kayden mum:who are you saying fam to

Kayden:bro I'm sorry

Kayden mum:so kayden I'm gonna ask you to tell me the truth why is there broken glass on the floor at why there blood in the bathroom upstairs and where shenay.

Kayden:mum I don't have time man tried

Kayden mum:oh your tried when are you gonna get tried of treating shenay like shit.

Kayden:mum it's not the right time don't start

Kayden mum:wydm don't start you buss up the girl fucking lip and you don't even know where she gone even shanii worried can you not think about your sister she having an baby and her best friend don't even wanna come round cause SHE CANT STAND LOOKING AT YOUU I don't know what got into you 🤦🏽‍♀️but how dare you lay your hand on an girl .

Kayden:bro she was talking reckless

Kayden mum:kayden I will lick your head off it DONT MATTER .you don't do it now we're gonna see if your gonna be an man and an apologise and know that you was in the wrong or you gonna act like an babyy.

Kayden:bro I didn't even do nuttin she was pissing me off .

Kayden mum:(slap him)don't you ever raise your voice at me .you know not to touch me so why would you touch your girlfriend you cheated on HER 2 time about you didn't do nuttin .you know what take the ice pack and go your fucking bed😡.

Kayden goes upstairs.

_______________________________
I was just look at the house I was at it was nice actually all the house in this ends they look posh anyways it was dark and I was cold so I wanted to get in .

Picture of the house :

                    Ramel open the door

                    Ramel open the door .

Ramel:aye so you finally decided to give the real nigga an chance.

          Shenay :did I not say I'll give you an chance and are you not gonna let me in.

Ramel:come in den

                          Shenay walk in .

Ramel:so your not gonna give man an hug den

              Shenay:listen I'm not in the mood .

Ramel lift shenay head up and see all the mark she got on her face and neck and hand an that her lip was bleeding.he lift her head up then shenay starts crying.