tie me up lover ♡ shinkamiro

Kaminari's POV

I bit the end of my pen in thought, looking through the window. I wasn't really contributing to the conversation all of my friends were having, as they were only talking about some political issue that I didn't really care about. My two tiny brain cells weren't educated enough to talk about politics. I had other things in my mind anyway, like a certain blond-haired man with a tail. He had asked me to hang out with him a few days ago, and we had both agreed on Friday, which was today. I watched as the tiny droplets of rain raced down the window, and a strong wind pushed against the window. Almost all of the yellow and brown leaves had fallen from the tree I was admiring, leaving it kind of naked looking. Autumn had finally arrived in all its glory.

"You good bro?" Kirishima suddenly poked my shoulder, interrupting my train of thought. I turned my head to look at him, dropping my pen on the floor in the process.

"Yeah yeah," I tried to convince him with a reassuring smile, but he had a knowing glint in his eyes. It was unusual for me not to voice my own opinion every four seconds, and me being quiet tended to raise concern amongst my friends. I looked down to see where my pen had rolled, and a familiar pair of two Adidas shoes appeared in front of me. I looked up to see none other than Shinso standing beside me, with my pen in his hand.

"I believe this belongs to you," he said, giving me the pen. I thanked him and put the pen back in my pencil case, and Shinso shifted awkwardly from one foot to the other.

"I um- actually came here to talk to you. Could we like, uh- talk in private? I'll only take a moment of your time," Shinso said, earning curious looks from my friends. I looked at him with a puzzled expression but shrugged anyway.

"Sure," I replied, and followed him. We walked past the other students that were studying in the library, and he guided me into a quiet corner where no one could hear us.

"So what's up?" I asked, feeling a bit weirded out that he wanted to talk to only me, I felt a spark of excitement inside of me. I found Shinso incredibly attractive, and ever since we met at the sports festival I've meant to ask him to hang out with me, but I never got the courage to actually do it. There was something about him that really just drew me in. While I admired Shinso for his determination, I also envied him for his intellectual capacity. He always carried himself with dignity and didn't pay mind to people who taunted him for his brainwashing quirk. The man was well mannered, and mysterious, the complete opposite of me.

"I uh- well, look Kaminari," Shinso started, clasping his hand together. "Erm-" Somehow every time he talked to me, which didn't happen that often, he stumbled over his words. It was strange, considering he was known for being cunning and a bit of a smooth-talker. Shinso was able to spark up a conversation with pretty much anyone but me.

"Just spit it out," I chuckled, and admired how his cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"I was wondering if you wanted to, um, hang out with me today, if you're free, that is. I uh- this was just a thought, so don't feel pressured to say yes. I totally understand if you decline my offer," Shinso said, fiddling with his fingers, and I stared at him with wide eyes. That was the last thing I expected him to say.

"Well, I kind of have plans with someone already..." I mumbled, biting my lower lip. Shinso's indigo eyes met mine, and his shoulders dropped a bit with disappointment.

"Oh, okay. This was a bit sudden, I know, and I'm sorry about that. I should have asked you earlier," he said sheepishly. I felt a bit torn inside me because while I knew that I had already made plans with Ojiro, I also wanted to hang out with Shinso as well. But seeing that this opportunity might not happen again, I decided to accept his offer.