how do you want me? ♡ kiribaku

Kirishima's POV

"Drink! Drink!" Tipsy Katsuki slid the glass over the table, prompting for me to drink the liquor. The alcohol's oh so familiar scent made my stomach turn, bringing up embarrassing events that had happened in the past when I had been under the influence of alcohol.

"No, I said we'd go out for just one drink. You've had quite enough to drink already," I replied, handing the drink to Kaminari whose eyes light up with excitement. Kaminari pointed at the drink and then to himself, asking if it was for him, and I gave him a confirming nod.

"C'mooon, don't be so lame," Katsuki whined, slumping in his seat. He crossed his arms and pouted like a child, glaring at me angrily. As much as I loved seeing Katsuki be all tipsy and happy, I didn't feel like carrying my drunken boyfriend home today, I've been doing it too often lately.

"Well aren't you just adorable when you're mad," Kaminari said from next to Katsuki, ruffling his ashy blond hair, and earned a swat on the arm from the frustrated boy.

"Shut your mouth!" Katsuki shouted over the loud music, making Ashido and Sero laugh out loud. Both of them were pretty plastered, and they tended to act even more like crackheads when they were drunk. Sero leaned on Ashido, nearly falling off from his chair, and she grabbed him by the shoulder.

"Woah, easy there pal," Ashido laughed and helped him to regain his balance. I continued my chat with Todoroki, who had been dragged into this club against his will. He was always reluctant when we asked him to come out and have fun, but he looked like he was enjoying himself right now.

I could feel Katsuki's maroon eyes glaring at me, and from my peripheral vision I saw him still slumping in his seat, arms crossed. He always acted like a child when he didn't get what he wanted.

Suddenly I felt something rub my thigh, and I turned my head to look at Katsuki. He had a malicious smile on his lips, and he rubbed my crotch with his leg until I grabbed his ankle under the table. Subtly I shook my head at him, telling him to stop, but of course, he didn't. I felt his other leg brush against my leg, and I grabbed his other ankle as well.

"Excuse us," I said and got up from my chair, motioning for Katsuki to follow me. With a smug smile, he complied and followed me to the bathroom where I pushed him against the wall.

"Oi!" he exclaimed and I gripped his shoulders tightly.

"What's up with you today?" I hissed and he bit his lip, tilting his head.

"You're being an ass. Not letting me drink, not giving me attention.." he muttered and crossed his arms which made him look even more like a child.

"Oh, so that's what all of this is about? Were you jealous?" I smirked, dropping my hands on his waist. His cheeks flushed crimson, and he glared at me.

"No," he lied, making me chuckle. I loved how transparent he was about his feelings.

"Do you want to leave then?" I asked, kissing his neck. Katsuki's breath hitched in his throat, and he tugged on my hair.

"Yes."

"Kirishimaaaa, wait. I'm too tired to walk," Katsuki whined and walked behind me with lazy steps. "Carry me."

I turned to him, sighing. I let Katsuki jump on my back, and I held him up by his legs. His strong arms wrapped around my neck, and his hair tickled my cheek as he leaned his head against mine. I could hear him breathing heavily in my ear, and I walked even faster.

"Why are you in such a rush?" Katsuki teased, his lips brushing my ear and the act made me shiver against my will. I gripped his thighs tighter, trying to keep my composure.