Chapter 13

We all step out as soon as the elevator opens and find Goggles' room. We open the door revealing Goggles... sitting up...?

"G- Goggles?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a strange white room. I felt dizzy and my vision was blurry. I sat up, and looked down at my feet. I noticed that I was in a hospital gown. "G...gl...s" I heard someone say. My ears rang a bit after, but my ears and eyes soon adjusted to the light and noise around me.

"Goggles....!" I heard my name being called. I looked up, towards a door way. I was met with several pairs of eyes. Who all belonged to none other than my my teammates and... Rider...

"Rider?" I called back. Rider smiled, tears welling up in his eyes. He rushed over to my side before picking me up and hugging me tightly. I hug him back. I started feeling something wet on my shoulder and turned to see Rider's face. He was crying? Since when? "R- Rider...?" I started. "What happened? Why am I here?" I questioned.  He looked at me then gently put me down onto the bed as if I were made of glass and could shatter at any sudden movement.

"Y- you..." he stuttered, tears still rolling down his face.

"You fell into a coma due to being  punched up against a wall." The doctors said walking though the door. "I'm surprised to see you awake already. It's very rare for inklings and octolings to wake up this early during a coma. Most cephalopods are unconscious for at least one month... maybe even more depending on how bad the damage is." He stated.

"A- ah... so I was in a coma...?" I said. I could feel myself shaking. Rider sat down next to me before hugging me close and kissing my cheek. I hug him back as tightly as I could. How worried were my teammates? How worried was Rider? "I love you so much, Gogs..." Rider said, "I'm so glad you're ok, now." He started giving me little kisses all over my face and I started giggling.

"Goggles, you are aloud to go home today if you'd like." The docter said smiling a bit.

"Why wouldn't I?" I smile brightly. He hands me my clothes and points to the bathroom. I get up and go inside to get dressed. I soon come out in my regular clothes, and my jacket tied around my waist. "I'm ready to go...!" I said before making my way over to Rider who was by the door.

"Thank you, so much for everything." Rider said before turning around and taking me by my hand softly and walking out with me.

"Goggles! Guess what?" Bobble said.

"What is it?" I smiled turning to her.

"Headphones and I are dating!" She said hugging Headphones.

My eyes widened and suprise but I kept my smile on. "I'm so happy for you two!"

"Glad you are, Goggles." Headphones said before kissing Bobble on the cheek. Bobble let out a little giggle before continuing her way home with the others.

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

"Finally home, huh?" I said to himself.

"Yep, Goggles may you keep a promise with me?" Rider said. I nodded. "Do not EVER go somewhere shady without me or someone else by your side... I don't want something like this happening to you again. Oh, and next time you see somebody getting assaulted by an old man, call the cops... don't put your life in danger like that." Rider explained.

"I promise..." I whispered before hugging him tightly. Rider hugged back, giving me little kisses here and there.

"I'm so glad you're back." Rider smiled before going "Oh! Guess what?" He said before taking something out of his pocket. "I got tickets to the carnival. Would you like to go tomarrow?" Rider asked smiling waving the tickets around a bit.

"Yeah! Of course! We're going to have so much fun together!" I giggled before looking outside. "Wow. It's already almost night? But I just got out of the hospital!" I complained.

"Well if you wanna be tired all day while we're at the carnival then that's up to you." Rider said crossing his arms. "Hey, how about you go take a nice warm bath? How does that sound?" Rider smiled.

"That sounds nice actually." I said before walking towards the bathroom and going inside then shutting the door.

I turn on the faucet and make sure it's warm before getting undressed and hopping in.

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

I had finally finished my bath. I walked out with my tentacles dripping wet and a towel wrapped around me. I walked up to my room to see Rider fast asleep. I smile to myself and grab my pjs before walking back down to the bathroom so that if Rider woke up while I was getting dressed he wouldn't immediately be flashed.

Once I finished, I went back upstairs and laid down next to Rider before falling fast asleep.

☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆

"Hey, sleepy head. Wake up." I groan as I slowly open my eyes, I squint for about a minute before my eyes start to finally adjust to the light. "C'mon. We're going to the carnival. Get dressed." Rider said before kissing my forehead.

"Oh, yeah! I forgot!" I said before standing up. Rider handed me my clothes before walking out to go down stairs. "Thanks!" I called out to him. I look at the clothes. They were a bit different than what I normally wear. It was a flowy light blue shoulder shirt with long flowy sleeves. Underneath that were a pair of white shorts. I noticed there was a small sticky note on the side that read:

Hey. I found these in your drawer. They seemed new considering they still had the tag on them. I thought that you would look nice in them. -Rider ♡

I smile a bit at the note before putting the clothes on. I forgot that Bobble gave me these as a gift for my Birthday but I never wore them yet, sadly.

After getting them on, I head downstairs. I see Rider standing at the stove making something. He turns around and goes, "Hey, Goggles-" he stops before looking at me. His eyes widen. He starts blushing bright yellow-green.

"Does it look bad...? I can go cha-" Rider then cut me off, "No! Don't! You look... stunning!" He said before walking over to me and picking me up. "You're so pretty in that!" He smiled while twirling me around. I giggle and laugh when he does. I knew that today was gonna be a good day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Goddddd DAMN. I updated two books in a row today! Look at me go 😎 lol- I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! ESPECIALLY YOU JD. DON'T THINK I CAN'T SEE YOU READING. YOU BETTER DM ME ON INSTAGRAM AFTER THIS. Sorry-