Chapter 7

Bakugous POV:
  When we got home, we were still holding hands. His hand was warm and soft, it was comforting.... and nice....
  I looked at him, then he looked at me, his eyes were so wide and filled with wonder and kindness, I wonder what mine looked like.
  He looked down at our hands and yelped before letting go, "sorry! I had no idea I was still holding on... haha..." he nervously looked away and bit his lip. I tilted my head and then grabbed his hand again before sitting down, he sat down as well.
  I blushed and scooted towards him until our thighs touched, but refused to look at his face. All of the sudden I felt something stroking my hand, my eyes widened and I looked down to see his thumb stroking the back of my hand. I looked away again feeling my face get red.
  Secretly, I watched him from the corner of my eye. He was so pretty, the orange glow from the fire mixed with his red colors made him look like he was some type of fire spirit. However even with his horns, fangs, and the orange and red hues, he still seemed kind and gentle.
  He looked at me and I saw his cheeks lightly blush, I looked away and huffed, but was soon wrapped around in his arms and being pushed into his lap. His lap cushioned my head, and my face heated up when his hand stroked my side. Pretty soon after he began to play with my hair, braiding and un-braiding it, or simply just brushing his fingers through my hair.
  I closed my eyes, feeling a sense of calmness wash over me. He hummed and seemed relaxed too, the fact that he was so close to me made me feel safe and humble... and that's what seemed to be going on with Kirishima too. Soon, I felt sleepiness take over my senses... and as I was slipping into slumber I felt him lightly kiss my temples.