Lukes POV

The cool air swept over my face as I stepped out of the tour bus. I heard Calum and michael arguing over who actually one their game of Fifa game, Michael thought Caul cheated because he won my three points. Ashton fell in beside me and said something along the lines of "Thank fuck I'm off that bus." I'm not too sure what he was actually talking about though because I was a little to pre ocupied but the fact I was freesing my nipples off. It was a bit nippy.

It was only a few steps to reach the door of where we were going to eat. It was a little cafe, and seemed to be buzzing with people. I stepped inside, only here to grab a bite before heading off to our hotel. Warmth instantly surrounded me and I was releaved to not be wearing a jacket. The place was full of women and men all around the place. There was tabled and chairs set out on the hard wood floor, a glass cabnit full of muffins and cookies, and a stage that seemed to be missing a person. 

Mike and I went up and ordered our drinks, Michael got and large caramal latte with two sugars (because he likes things sweet) and I orderd a large latte no sugar. I needed that kick of caffeen. The smell of caffeen was soothing and calming. I took a seat at one of the tables next to Ashton and looked at the stage one more time. This time there was a girl. She was standing with an electic acoustic guitar in strung across her back. Her curly chestnut pixie cute fringe huge over the left side of her face, covering her eye. I could see a hint of mint streak running through her hair. She wore baggy denim shorts, an overside tee with feathers on it, and a pair of knee highs with a pair of brown bombat boots. I'd never seen a girl so beautiful in my life, and when she spoke, it was like heaven in my ears. "This is my last song for the night. I'm going to sing and acousic cover of Voodoo Doll by my favourite band 5 seconds of summer. Oh and I will be back again tomorrow to sing more of my stupid covers ahah. Have a good night everybody." This girls voice was like heaven in my ears. It drowed out all of the other voices in the room. Everyone was so captivated by her. I couldn't get enough and I had to know who this girl was.