Paige POV

"Pretty name for a pretty girl." I could see Luke's face turned a bright crimson colour, clearly embarrassed. "Aha, that's." I could feel my cheeks start to burn, so I looked down so Luke wouldn't see me blush. "Uh, do you have time to talk?" Luke asked. "Yeah sure." I followed him over to the counter to order drink before we went to sit down. "I'll have a large capp please, and what do you want Paige?" He looked at me again. "They know my order." Luke smiled then turned to pay. "An order for Luke!" Luke walked over to the counter to collect our drinks and ushered me over to the table where the rest of the boys were sitting. There wasn't enough seats at the table for us all so Michael go up and let me sit down then went to find a spare chair for himself. "So guys, this is Paige." Each boy said their hellos simultaneously and shook my hand. "You were really good last night! How long have you been playing the guitar? It was great!" Ashton asked me. "Um, only about two months." All the eyes on the table seemed to be looking at me more intensely now. "Shit, wow really?" Calum seemed impressed. 

After a basic interrogation, I had to go and set up to start. "I have to set up now guys, but it was so lovely taking to yous." I started to get up and walk to the stage, but before I could i heard Ashtons voice. "One last question Paige. How old are you?" I turned around and replied with '16' and before I started to turn around again, I was weir glances being exchanged between Luke and Ashton. I shrugged it off and set up a mic and amp. 

I sang Time Bomb by ATL, U R but The Madden Brothers, and Best Shot by Birdy and James Young. "So I did have one more song lined up to sing for yous tonight, but seeings as the band that wrote the song are here tonight, I don't know if I should." I looked straight over at Luke, and he gave me a slight nod. "Okay so this is Disconnected by 5 Seconds Of Summer." Oh oh o-o-oh, oh oh o-oh Life's a tangled web, Of cell phone calls and hashtag I-don't-knows. And you you're so caught up, In all the blinking lights and dial tones. I admit I'm a bit of a victim in the worldwide system too, But I've found my sweet escape when I'm alone with you. Tune out the static sound of the city that never sleeps, Here in the moment on the dark side of the screen. I like the summer rain, I like the sounds you make, We put the world away, We get so disconnected. You are my getaway, You are my favorite place, We put the world away, Yeah we're so disconnected. I could't help myself, but look at Luke. Getting cause up in the lyrics, I zoned out until the end of the song. 

"Wow Paige, that was amazing!" Michael said, coming over to me. "Uh thank you." I said trying to pack up my guitar. I hope the other boys didn't notice me starting at Luke. "So Luke is too shy to ask you this, so I am doing it for him." With this statement, I turned to face Michael, tripping over my amp leads in the process. "So we have to leave tomorrow at about 5pm, and Luke wanted to know.." He didn't finish his sentence because he turned around and motioned Luke over. "Um.. I.. uh.. wanted to know if you want to go out for lunch with me tomorrow?" now this time he was blushing even more. Oh it was cute. I was so overwhelmed by him asking that I nearly didn't answer him. To be honest, I thought it was a prank. "I work till 1pm but sure." I replied. "Okay. I'll meet you at 1. where?" "Here." I told him "Okay." He smiled. "It's a date."