Luke POV

It seemed that only seconds had passed once she had fiinished singing. I was in a bit of daze from her voice. I looked over to find a once again, empty stage. No one else seemed to notice, or even care that she seemed to vanish into thin air, and no one was even talking about how good she was. Confused, I walked over to the register where we had ordered our coffees from where a young man, maybe about twenty years old, was re-stocking the cabints with cholocate muffiins. "Who was that up there on the stage?" I asked. "Singing? Oh thats just Paige. She plays here every friday and saturday nights." The young man replied. "Where did she go?" I could feel my heart racing, I really wanted to speak to her. "Just missed her. On Fridays she leave straight away becuse she doesn't need to pack up her stuff. Just turns them off and packs up her guitar and leaves. Why do you want to know? Fancy her or something?" I could tell he was kind of mocking me, with the way he smirked when I blushed. "Yeah, something like that." "Well, she will be here tomorrow at six pm if you really have to talk to her." I thanked him and walked back over to the group of boys. We got back on the bus and drove to the hotel we were staying at. 

That night it was hard to fall asleep. There was two double beds in my room, one for me, and one for Calum. Some how, Michael and Ashton found themselves in our room, and asleep. With three snoring boys next to me, and the lack of sleepiness, I had time to think over what I would say to that girl if I did get to meet her. Would I complimet her voice? Her face? The fact she liked my band? What would I wear? How should I go my hair? I didn't have the slightest clue and frankly, I was freaking out about it. I didn't get to finish worrying about it, because as my eyelids got heavy, I fell asleep.

The next day I didn't do much. I slept in actually and was woke up but the yelling of Michael and Calum playing Fifa.. again. They seemed to have gotten it off the bus. "Oh look, sleeping beauty is awake." Ashton came and climed into bed with me. "Guys." I said all groggy from just wakeing up. "I'm going back to that cafe again tonight at around six pm okay?" Ash looked at me funny before nodding a yes for approval. 

Time seemed to tick slower and slower at it got closer to time. Ashton decided he wanted to come with me and i thought that was okay, but because he wanted to go, the others wanted to come too. This time we walk there. It wasn't too far away, and didn't run into any fans along the way. The time was 6:04pm when we arrived, not sign of Paige. Mike, Cal, and Ash all went and ordered and sat down at the same table that we had the day before. ten minutes had past before she entered the room. She walked straight for the stage. "Why are you so nervous? You haven't even met her yet" Mike looked at me "No, I'm not scared no way." sweat dripped down my face. "You are blushing mate. Now shut up and go talk to her." He pushed my back and toward the stranger. She seemed to be unpacking a her guitar. "Uh you uh have a uh really pretty voice." I tried not to turn and walk away because I was too embarised about my voice cracking. "Oh ahah thank you. I'm.." She started to turn around in the middle of her sentence. As soon as she saw my face, she gasped. "Oh my gosh. Am I dreaming? or is Lucus Robert Hemmings really standing in frount of me?" I could see her face going brighter red than Michaels hair. "I'm so sorry. That was super creepy of me. I'm uh Paige, Paige Green."