Chapter Two

Brianna's POV

*About 5 minutes ago*

April 26. Three months and four days before.

Marissa, my female coach who wasn't very older than myself, whispered encouragements into my ear as she pulled my honey colored hair into a neat bun.

"Remember everything we practiced, okay?" she whispered.

I closed my eyes and nodded.

There was a knock on the door and the dude in charge poked his head in. "Is she ready?"

"Yeah, she'll be right out," Marissa answered for me.

She helped me put on a long hooded robe over my red sports bra and spandex shorts, slightly exposing my creme colored skin.

We exited the room and started off on the pathway to the octagon. As we passed, the lights flashed open and the fans cheered and screamed my name.

Once we were in the octagon, my crew settled down on one corner. The referee called us both to the front after introducing me, the youngest UFC fighter ever to fight, being eighteen and my opponent to the audience.

I faced my opponent, Cecilia Davidson. I stared at her aggressively, trying to anger myself for best results, as Marissa said.

Once the referee signaled us to start, I immediately attacked her. She dodged a few times, attacked a few times, too. Finally, when I had the chance, I pinned her down and mounted her, attacking her with several blows to the face.

She then managed to reverse the position so that she was on top of me. It wasn't for long that I stayed pinned down, though. I escaped her mount and positioned myself for my most famous winning move, the arm bar. I raised my hip, threatening to break her arm any second now. Then, she tapped out signaling her defeat.

I won in one round. Woot woot!!!

We were dismissed by the referee and I went to my corner to be greeted by back slaps and several "Congratulations!" from my crew.

Then the referee called us back again to the center.

He held both of our hands then raised my hand as the crowd cheered. I won. Again.

(A/N): I'm sooo sorry this chapter's too short! I'm kinda running low on words. I'll try to make the next chapter longer ;D

Oh, and if you're confused about the "April 26. Three months and four days before." thing, well, you'll find out soon. >.<

Oh and this is for you @ashbill_n!!! U iz sooo osom!!! I would, like, dedicate this to ya but I'm too lazy to go on the laptop to do it. (Using my phone now).