Chapter 3

Tanya's POV

When I finally made it to my room I flopped onto the bed tiredly.

Having children bother me while I was relaxing had ruined my calm and peaceful  evening.

If they would have left me be I would still be feeling the warmth of the last of today's  sun on my face.

I stared up at the ceiling thinking.

The fact that I looked like a child drew most people to not give me the respect I deserved.

Now don't get me wrong, it can be quite useful in certain situations but when most people think I am just a little girl it really ticks me off.

Like having a group of five year old asking where I got my amazing costume wasn't really a thing to say to someone in the army no matter how young they were.

I got up and walked over to my bag of  the other side of the room.

I opened it up and dug through it until I found my nightgown at the bottom of the disheveled bag.

I sighed my packing had been a rushed process seeing as I didn't have much time before I left so it was a horrible unorganized mess.

I quickly changed into the night attire.

Tomorrow I would organize everything.

Out of the of my eye I saw my gun laying on the floor.

I went and picked it up then placed it closer to my bed. 

Better safe than sorry.

Who knew what could happen here in an such an unprotected place.

After that I climbed into the bed and let sleep take me.

Times Skip to morning

I woke up in the morning with a wide yawn.

Jumping out of the bed I stretched my arms.

Yesterday hadn't been the biggest success but maybe today I could actually do something interesting.

When I started looking for something to wear I frowned I didn't have much of anything but my uniform and that annoying dress they gave me after I got my Silver Wings Assault Badge(At least I'm pretty sure that's the one the scene with the dress. I didn't watch that episode's end because my mom called me.).

Wearing a fancy dress out in public sounded absolutely humiliating.

I glanced over at my dirty uniform which was folded on the floor right were I put it last night.

If I was quick I could put on the dress and wear it long enough for me to get my other clothing clean.

I decided that would be my plan.

I changed and brushed my hair before picking up the other clothing and ran out the door.

I sneaked through the main room where people were enjoying there mornings and the out the front door.

I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding and went to go find somewhere to clean the clothing.

Presley's POV

I had gotten up hours before I normally did to get ready to go find my little sister.

It probably wasn't the best idea to get myself so excited about this but I had no intention of failing in my search.

I headed out the door and started to walk to the town.

A slight breeze made and the dark cloudy sky made me realize that it would be raining today.