Chapter 10

Tanya's POV

Turning around I started limping away from the pesky kid as fast as I could, which was not very fast at all.

It didn't really matter though as long as I could get away before she caught me again.

Glancing back though I was surprised to find that she was still standing there looking depressed about me running off.

With a sigh of relief I continued down the sidewalk letting my guard down a bit.

Huge mistake.

Suddenly I heard the sound of footsteps speeding towards me.

Did this girl not know when to stop?

I refuse to believe that she plans on actually helping me with my injuries if I did listen to her.

I saw how she flinched when I called her out for possibly ulterior motives.

Picking up my speed I tried to outrun her.

Soon she caught up to me and grabbed my wrist.

I tried to yank myself away from the girl's grasp but to no avail.

I did feel her grip almost falter for a moment though before it became even tighter than before.

"I thought I said to leave me alone!" I growled angrily.

What was the lady's problem?

I had enough to deal with already!

I didn't need another crazy person kidnapping me today.

"No, I won't," she responded quickly, "Not until you tell me why you're out here in the rain."

"Shouldn't I ask you the same question?"

She smiled nervously, "That's a good point..."

The girl took a deep breath before speaking again.

"My name is Presley, and...um how do I say this? I think you're my sister."

(Hehe, that was so short! 267 words! That's like 1000 words shorter than the first few chapters! I'm so sorry but for now I'm going on haitus or whatever it's called. As you probably saw this chapters quality sucked. OMG I'm so sorry for using a word like that but it's all I can use to explain this chapter! Please understand I am only a child and have a lot of pressure on me at the moment. And now I'm having tummy troubles! Yay for me! Anyway I might not write for a while. Just know that I won't abandon this though no matter how annoyed or stressed I  am. Bye for now!)