Hi Everyone!

So, I'm sorry it's taking me so long to get another chapter out.

At the moment I've been pretty stressed with all this virus stuff.

Being trapped in a house with six other people and three pets is crazy.

I can't do any of my normal home alone activities so I'm not very happy about that.

I was trying to build the courage to sing with everyone at home and it was going well until my mom came into my room today and started telling me to stop screeching.

Right now she's downstairs telling my dad how bad my singing is.

Great just great!

After she left I ended up having to go to the bathroom to throw up because I was so embarrassed.

I also knew that my mom doesn't like my choice of music.

I don't tell my parents the music I listen to because everything from anime or super depressing and sometimes creepy.

In way I have no idea she didn't know not to come in because I change lyrics of songs to say I hope no one is listening or don't come in please randomly.

One thing I have learned during this is the fact that parents don't care about my extreme shyness.

Sorry for this just being me complaining, but needed somewhere to rant.

Anyways bye!

Expect a new chapter in the next few weeks!