Chapter Seven Part Two

Something happened to master and the monsters began approaching us, I wouldn't let anything happen to him. I am eternally grateful to him for saving me from the jaws of death and freeing me from a life of servitude.

To be faithful, trustworthy and strong is the white tiger way. A life for a life is only fair and I owed him mine, so if I was to die here defending my master I had no qualms about it.

I drew my blades and was at ready. The goblins were no issue to me, but my eyes bounced back and forth between them and the trolls in waiting. I stood no chance against the trolls' regenerative skills and I knew that.

I felt my heart beating faster. I really wanted to spend more time with my master. I wanted to get to know him better.

Damara was shaking master vigorously to snap him out of the trance he was in.

The demon flew over to us, and I finally heard the master's voice behind me letting me know that he was back, it rested my weary heart.

But the demon was speaking rudely to him, my relief was overtaken by anger, she said things that I honestly didn't care about, but hearing her speak to master like that was intolerable.

I tightened my grip on my blades and was on the brink of cutting her down a peg or two when she wrapped up her conversation and began to fly away, but I was still fuming.

Apparently so was Damara who launched a very powerful magic attack, but It was stopped by a troll.

Master readied his sword alerting me to a fight. I was nervous about this because we were facing very powerful foes, but the master didn't seem worried at all. I simply must show him I am worthy here.

The larger monsters retreated back to stay by the side of the demon and a large group of hundreds of kobolds and goblins began their assault.

Master was the first to launch his counter attack. Watching him fight was mesmerizing, I began to have an intense and out of place desire to mate. His beauty brought out some of my more primal instincts and watching him fight made them bubble to the surface.

I took my stance because I had to impress him, I had to show him I was worthy of being his tigress.

He walked directly to the center of the charging hoard and every step he took bodies hit the floor cut open and bleeding out bright red blood on the green grass. I didn't even see him swing the sword, he just walked with it in his hand holding it, the tip of the blade pointed down. He looked unhostile, and someone would've assumed he gave up.

I was done waiting I ran off to the right at a flank attack of oncoming goblins, a much smaller group than the hundreds from the main force master was dealing with. Some of them were armed with spears made from tree bark, others with simple clubs, and animal parts. I dance through them cutting them down as they approached me. Five, ten, fifteen, my blade became saturated with their blood. I still had about forty-five adversaries in front of me. Their march was now stopped and I was now commencing with one vs forty-five battle.

Somewhere along the line, some kobolds joined in. They weren't much stronger than goblins, but their skin was hard and scaly, meaning cutting them would require a bit more effort.

I looked back to find Damara too combating a flanking unit of her own that was approaching to the left. The golems master created were supporting her as much as they could, but they were also dealing with a squadron of orcs, which were much tougher than what Damara and I were dealing with.

Master was like a walking fan, every creature that approached him came out the other side hacked into pieces.

Ekkk!!!