ONE.

PART 1

Louis' P.O.V.

"So can you go to the festival in Miami? We all really want you to go?" Niall asks as we walk the hall to hell.

"Of course I'm going Ni. Come on, you really think imma miss this concert?" I reply looking at Niall with a humorous smile. I look straight and nod at Harry and Ed from where they are by the lockers as we pass by.

"I knew you wouldn't. You were talking about it with Kendell and I just two days ago" Harry says from behind us as he and Ed speed walk up to us and he puts his arm around my shoulders.

What we're talking about is a music festival in Miami. Everyone is gonna be there Cage the Elephant, Artic Monkeys, Lauv, Bryson Tiller, Paramore, Tove Lo, Halsey.
And yes, me, Harry and Kendell we're hanging out together. Yes, I felt like a third wheel. I can't say no to hanging out with them because if I'm to tell them, or more specifically Kendell, that reason, she'll try to set me up with someone. Like when she tried to set me up with Kai and Will. They were both ok. But I didn't like when we would all hang out and the guys, Harry, wouldn't include them in plans.

"Well, all I need to do now is order the ticket. Which I'll do when I get home" I tell them as I stand in the doorway of my next class. We continue talking until I feel someone walk into me.

"Move" I hear a male voice say as he walks into me sending my forward, and bless your soul Harry Styles for catching me. Falling face first isn't exactly ideal.

"Watch it next time Jacob" Liam says as he holds back Niall who dropped his books ready to tackle Jacob, by the top strap of his backpack.

Jacob scoffs as he walks away. "The fuck he think he is? Ohhooo he wants to die. Just let me go Li. Come on. Liam!! L-let me go" Niall is telling Liam as he twists around untangling one of Liams hands from his bag before letting that one go and trying to pry the other off, but when he turns to go after Jacob, Liam grabs him again. Niall sighs, drops his head and trys to fall to the floor like the dramatic person he is. It would have been really funny if only Liam and Ed didn't grab him.

I glance at Harry who still has his arms around my waist holding me still, and see him glaring back at Jacobs retreating figure going into the bathroom.

"Guys, its fine. You know this is how he is. Even though that wanker go into a fights because of the way he acts, would've thought he'd learn to stop". I tell them as I walk out of Harry's arms. I sigh and lean back against the wall next to the door.

"Anyway, you guys should go to class. Little leprechaun here already has 10 minutes after school for being late to class because he wanted to get Nandos" Niall slumps his shoulders and dangles his hands.

"I brought Mrs. Walkins food though. I don't know what crawled up her ass. Or what didn't" He says the last part with a smug smile and we all shudder in disgust.

"Okay, one; ewww, shes like 40 and two; go get your arses to class" I tell them as I walk pass Liam and slap his ass, Ed following close behind me as we have the same class. We say bye and agree to meet in the cafeteria for lunch instead of going to the bleachers.

As Liam, Harry and Niall turn to continue down the hall, they see Jacob a few feet ahead of them. As they pass him they separate, so Harry is on his right side and Niall is on his left. Niall slaps Jacob on the back of the head and right when Jacob is about to go after Niall, Liam pulls Niall back and Harry grabs Jacob in a headlock and slams him into the lockers, looks him dead in the eye, "You better watch it. Because although you've won fights against other people, we aren't other people, so do some stupid shit like that again and I'll make sure you'll beg us to leave you alone, got it." Harry told him without waiting for his reply.

With one last forceful push on Jacobs chest, Harry, Niall and Liam continue their walk to class. Jacob looks back at them with wide eyes.

_________________________________________

"Ahhh bloody hell!! Mum!!?" I scream as furiously press 'refresh' on my computer.

"Louis?! What's wrong?" My mom asks as she hurrys up the stairs.

I drops my head onto my laptop with a sigh. Ouch. That was a mistake.

"This fooking website says the tickets are sold out! What do I do now? Cause I can't go to the concert. They wanted me to go! I said that I could and now I have to tell them that I can't go! And its my dumbass fault for waiting!". I exclaim as my mom looks at me from the doorway of my room.

"Lou bear, don't be so hard on yourself. Okay. Things happen and if you cant go to this one, you'll go to the next one. Now, why don't you go tell the others and go out, spend the money you saved and I'll pay for the ticket of whatever concert you want to go to. Okay love" my mom says as she cradles my head againsst her stomach and soothingly scratches my head. I nod with a small smile.

_________________________________________
---------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so here's part one! What'd you think?

8/2/19