TWENTY-TWO.

The Neighbourhood - Jealou$y
_________________________________________

Harry's P.O.V.

"Let's get out of here" I say into his ear before licking it. He nods and with one glance at the boys, we scurry off.

"Where we going?"

"Lets just walk around"

He nods. After about 5 minutes of walking he breaks the comfortable silence.

"D-do you remember anything? From the other night? The club?" I suck my lips into my mouth before looking down.

"Yea, I mean, I tho- it felt like a dream. I actually believed it was a dream, you know. I was drunk off my ass, and when I sleep like that, my mind runs wild. And also I wanted to believe that it was a dream cause, it feels wrong to feel this way. I'm with Kendell, and your one of my best friends". After he says this, I stop walking and turn to look at him.

He stops after noticing that I was no longer walking with him. With a sigh he turns to me; "But the thing is, its that I don't hate the idea of you and me. Cause I like you. I do. A lot and I don't even know when it started, but I can't help it. And I said it feels wrong because I cheated on Kendell. Twice. And you know I'm not like that. I would never do that. And I feel shitty because of it. But I want to do it again and again. I can't stop myself". I tell him as I step closer and caress his cheekbone with my fingers.

He shutter in a breathe before speaking, "I fe-feel the same way. I didn't know how to tell you before, and I was scared that what happened at the club was just a drunk incident, and also I didn't want to freak you out".

I kiss him as he finishes.

"What are we gonna do?"

"Well, we have a week here, well now 5 days. I'd say, lets make the most of it. Kind of like a 'what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas'. Hmmm? What'd you say?"

He seems to think about it before slightly shrugging with a smile. With a kiss he gives me an answer.
_________________________________________

We return to our room at around 3 in the morning and strip before laying down.

As we lay side by side, I replay everything thats happened. Eventually I sigh and turn to Louis, who seems to be in deep thought.

"Hey, come 'ere" I say as I open my arms , he gives me a small smile bfore cuddling into my arms.

"Are you sure you wanna do this? Because I don't want things to be weird when we go back home. And also, what about the lads. What will they say? Zayn already talked to me. I don't think he'll be very happy about this". Louis tells me as I feel his finger tracing patterns on my chest.

"I'm sure about this. I want this, and I promise that things won't be ruined when we get home, okay". After feeling him nod, I continue; "And as for the boys well, we'll talk to them. And they should understand." I hear him sigh as I kiss his forehead.

"Okay"

We stay silent for a while longer before saying goodnight. And little do I know that going to sleep that night was one of the best sleeps I've ever gotten. As well as the dream I had of Lou and I together.

_________________________________________---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 22✔. I kno its a short chapter nd I apologize but I haven't been feeling well.

Qotd: Whats your favorite song?

Thanks for reading💙💚❤

11/12/19