Chapter 1

Well this is chapter one it's gonna be short but I hope you like it......

Luke's pov:

" ooh lukey faster..faster" Ashton was moaning loudly.

" ok baby anything for you I love--"

Luke was woken up by his alarm on his phone sensing he had to go to school so he got up took a shower brushed his teeth got dressed and did his hair in a quiff and was greeted by his brother that looked like he was just attacked by a wild pack of dogs

"hey little bro"

"Sup jack why do you look like you lost a bull fight?" Luke asked while grimacing.

"Well last night I met this girl and I brought her here and we fucked" jack said flatly.

"Oh ok well I gotta go tell mom I love her"

"You say it like your about to die--" jack was cut off by Luke saying "let's please not talk about death remember what happened to ben" Luke said tears pricking at his eyes.

"I'm sorry little bro uhh well you should go before your late" he frowned

"Um yeah okay bye jack!!"

***

As he walked into the school he seen that beautiful boy he was short  a brunette had curly wave-ish hair and the most beautiful hazel eyes with green in them they were beautiful but luke must have been daydreaming because he didn't hear his two best friends talking to him.

"So Luke what do ya say?"

"Say about what???"

"Movie night you dipshit!!!"his Bestfriend Calum shouted "it's Friday and we always do it so your house?"

"Yeah okay just don't invite your little boyfriend micheal" Calum and Michael have been together for two months already and he hated Luke.

"But whyyy lukeyyyy"

"he hates me what did I even do to that kid for him to hate me?!?!"Luke shouted earning a glare from the teacher

"Well I don't know but let's just go to class"

"Okay whatever" as Luke was walking he seen the boy he had an encounter with a few days ago frowning and he wanted to know why but he couldn't because Luke was in remedial classes and the boy was in the smart classes what a shame.

Well okay that's chapter one I know it sucks but the next chapter will be better I promise so don't hate me love you guys!!!!