Chapter 4

Luke's Pov

All I had on my mind was Ashton. He was all I could think about at the moment. He's so innocent, but when he swore, I don't know why but that just turned me on. I just want him so bad, I want him screaming my name along with those swear words coming out of that innocent mouth of his. Damn just thinking of it is making it worse for me.

I looked down to see if I was getting hard and just as I thought... I was. I tried to not make it obvious that I had one and I had to get out of there, fast. As I was making my way through, so I could at least go to the bathroom without the teacher noticing that I'm leaving so I can fix my little problem.

As I successfully made out of the classroom, I started to go towards the boys bathroom. As I was so close to it, I heard someone calling my name.

"Luke!! Oh Lukey!!" I turn to see the most annoyingest girl in my school, who is also the slut of the school as well, she's always trying to get with me and I always turn her down. I wish she understand I don't like her and that I wish she would fuck off.

"What do you want Acacia?" I say with annoyance clear in my voice when I look at her. She just gives me a pouty face but I just roll my eyes, I really don't have time for this. Literally.

"I just wanted to talk to you, that's all."

"Well I don't want to talk to you, I have to go take care of some business" I snap out on her, I didn't mean to be rude but I hade to fix my problem. And fast before anyone else notices, especially her. She looks at me upset and I sigh out in fustration "Fine, make it quick"

She smiled a little at my words, I look at her wating for her to go on with whatever she has to tell me, that had to be so important. "All I have to tell you was that, I wanted to know if you wanted to come to this party?"

"A party?" I rasied an eyebrow at her. I don't mind a party, but I'm not really sure.

She nods her head "Yeah a party, its not mine. Its someone I know, there having it at there place and I wanted to know if you wanted to go?"

"I'll think about it.. Now I gotta go." I started to walk away from her fast.

"Luke?" she asked and I just ignored her and kept moving.

"Luke?" she called, she walking behind me. She grabbed my arms and turned me around to look at her. I was still trying to hide my little problem. She looks at me for a while then looks down, crap. She looks at me with a smile.

"So now I know why, do you need help with that?" She asked me with this odd looking grin it kinda creeped me out

"Uh not really" I said trying to turn her down but as soon as I tried walking away she stopped me. again.

"Awe come on lukey I can make that little problem go away" she said giving me hopeful eyes while palming me through my jeans

I really don't want her to help me but maybe she's what I need just a little problem solver so no matter how much I was gonna hate myself for this I simply agreed.

We walked into the boys bathroom while she kept trying to hold my hand me declining it I pushed her into a stall and locked it and told her to get on her knees and she did while asking me a question "lukey how do you want it slow or really fast" while looking up at me "Go fast I don't want detention" I groaned as my hard on was whipped out my boxers as she started stroking me her hands were really small and moist so it was weird but I moaned anyway as she wrapped her tongue around my member and she picked the tip then started bobbing her head I imagined it was ashton but soon I came from my high as I came in her mouth her swallowing like the champ she is I thanked her as I started pulling my boxers up.

"So lukey since I did a favor for you can you do something for me?" she asked me.

"What is it?" I asked her frowning

"Come to the party with me" oh thank god but I agreed and we left the bathroom and parted ways

When I walked into class I realized I was ten minutes late and yeah I received detention but it's nothing new so I just say in the back of the room in my seat while my teacher was talking about something that's not really important to me.

***
Okay well there we go people it's not really that good and I don't like acacia so the 'smut' idk but yeah I hoped you like it. And I'm sorry I took so long but I have just been really busy but I promise you chapter 5 will be longer not rushed and just better so please just don't hate me cuz I love you awesome nerds!!!!!!! So read it I hope you like it byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee