MF chapter 1

Kyo's pov:
(Aged;13)

'Mom said that I must go to the hunter exam myself if I want to take. She only said that a beast call kiriko will bring me to the exam venue while I had to find this so-called kiriko.' I sigh as mom expectation on me to reach before the deadline.

Now I in the ship nearing an island shaped like a whale.  (Here a picture of how Kyo look)

  (Here a picture of how Kyo look)

~Timeskip by the ship rocking~

I was standing with three people that board at the whale island. The captain asks us our names.

"I'm Gon!"

"Leorio."

"Kurapika"

"Kyo"

'Kurapika' look over to me as he had something to say but stopped himself. I put on a thinking face, wondering why his name sounds so familiar.

I ignore what happens, only hearing like what are your reason to be a hunter and Gon want to find his father as well as follow his footsteps.

The captain then looks at me.

"I want to be a hunter, to protect someone precious to me." 'Mother, I will protect you even if you are stronger than me. '

"Oi, did you not listen to what I said...." I tune out until the captain state that the hunter exam already begin.

"Whether you four qualify is my call, too. Best you keep that in mind. Now, about my question..."

"I'm the second last of the kurta clan. I want to be a hunter so I can capture the phantom troupe! That gang of robbers killed my brethren four years ago!"

"You're out to be a blacklist hunter, then! The phantom troupe is a class 'A' bounty. Even seasoned hunter baulk at taking run at them. Those few who've tried...have died."

"I do not fear death. What I fear is that my rage will one day fade away."

A silence pass after Kurapika talk. I wonder mother will be happy that he taking a path of revenge. He wearing both earrings.

 He wearing both earrings