MF chapter 8

~Timeskip~
Hisoka's pov

Seeing another person run out of the room, request to change their room. The next person that comes in was the rookie crusher, Tonpa. After seeing me playing my cards, he fainted.

I walked out to find something to do. I wonder where Neko-chan is. She my entertainment, I wonder how strong she is as well as how her body moves to how she will be in bed.

Me: i dying writing Hisoka's pov. He's the hardest to write. Also, I will be skipping until they clear this phase from the 1999 anime.

Kurin: you just lazy to write, aren't you.

3rd pov

(Sorry about the dub, this the closer I can find)

The group people were then escorted to the airship to the next venue.

Lippo then greeted everyone and asked each to come forward to draw a lottery in the order they finished the Trick Tower.

(Reminder: Kurin tag is 43 while Kyo tag is 402)

After each people draw the lottery, the examiner Lippo elaborates the rules to the next phase of the Hunter Exam, as a hunt and be hunted challenge, the number on their lotteries will be the one they'll be hunting. The examinees start to hide their badges and try and see if they can catch a view of the other examinees' badges.

In this phase, each number badge worth a set number of points, the owner's number badge and their target's badge are worth three points. To pass this phase you must succeed in culminating six points and on the off chance you cannot get or lose your badge, the other examinees' badges are worth one point and the location of the next phase of the is Zevil Island and the duration of the phase will be one week.

As they aboard the boat heading to Zevil Island. Kurin was resting while Kyo was with Gon and Killua. After the ship incident, many of them were close but now they had to fight.

With Gon

"Hey," Killua said.

"Yo, " Kyo said.

Both of them sitting beside Gon.

"So what did you draw?" Killua asked bluntly.

The three stare at each other, then they laugh.

"Okay, the fact is... I don't have either of your numbers." Killua said.

"Same," Kyo said.

"I didn't draw both of your numbers." Gon said.

"How about this? Let's show on the count of three."

Gon-'44'

Killua-'199'

Kyo-'198'

"Whoa.Rotten luck, Gon, " Killua said while whistling.

"Yeah?"

"By the way who is 199 and 198?"

"I thought you know, Gon."

"Kyo, how about you?"

"No, but let's ask Mom about it."

The three went to find Kurin. Founding her resting her head on a pillow at the roof.