Warmth

All of Izuku's movements came to a stop.

What the fuck?... those voices sounded familiar.

He turned towards the sound, and his eyes widened as he saw a girl with pink cheeks.

Deku...

The words rang in his ears.

It means...

It means fucking what?!

Suddenly that little warmth that he felt for a short while turned into anger. He made his way towards the two heroes who were currently having a conflict.

"Who the fuck are you huh?"
———————————————
All Might was losing. He felt bad that he wasn't able to save his Mentor's grandchild. He felt like it was his fault that he turned into a villain. And it's happening all ove again, but now it's Izuku.

Smoke slowly started seeping out of his body, and later on he transformed into his weakened form. Everyone stared with awe at the Number one hero. However, despite of this, people began cheering for him, because they believe that All Might can win.

"All Might! Stop acting like a baby!" Gran Torino came flying in kicking All For One farther away.

He slapped the mourning hero.

"Toshinori! Listen to me. I heard all of it. About Shigaraki. You can... no. You need to prevent that from happening to your successor. You need to prevent what happened to Shigaraki to Izuku. You're his only hope. You're everyone's hope! Because Nana saw something in you. Listen, everyone's cheering for you. So snap out of it!" He was about to slap All Might again when the hero suddenly grabbed his hand.

All Might lifted up his head "Gran Torino. Thank you." And he gave his best smile.
—————————————
"Deku-kun... it's me Uraraka." She put on a soft and small smile.

"Uraraka-san.. I don't thin—" Iida was cut off.

"Everyone's here to get you. Come on Deku. We need to sleep early since we have classes tomorrow heh." That small chuckle made Izuku's heart feel warm. He felt good.

"Fucking Deku!!!!" Bakugou broke their conversation by Punching Izuku directly on his face.

Izuku felt sleepy. Slowly, his vision began get darker.

"Bakugou! Why would you do that?!" Uraraka and Iida went to the villains body that was knocked out cold.

"Thanks round face. I needed a distraction. Hey Icy Hot! Where are ya! We need to go! We got Deku!"

"Bakugou?" Todoroki towards Bakugou's voice.

"Guys! Help Bakugou!" Todoroki yelled.

"You fucking kids aren't going anywhe—" Dabi was suddenly pulled away from the hero.

"Hey, hey! What's going onnn?! Why are we being pulled?" Spinner was confused of the sudden change of scenario.

"Hey! Why are you guys heading towards me!!" Toga squealed.

Shigaraki turned his head to All Might's fight. "Sensei!"

"Shigaraki... I know you'll do great."
Those were All For One's final words Before he forcefully activated Kurogiri's Portal.

"I'm leaving that boy to you All Might. I'm very sure he'll find his way back to Shigaraki anyway."

All Might was able to throw his final punch leaving the villains defeated. Because of this fight, his weak form was exposed and everyone was able to realize that All Might wasn't that strong anymore. But still, through this fight, the people regained their hope. That despite All Might being weak, he was still able to save everyone.

All For One was later taken into custody, and All Might finally made his way towards the students.

"It was very dangerous of you to think that you all could just barge in here and take over the fight." Every one had a heavy feeling in chest. They felt bad that they might've held the hero back.

"...But still. Thank you for coming... thank you for helping... because of you, we got back young Midoriya" All Might had a big smile.