Familiar

As the day passed, the students went back to their dorms. However, with Izuku having no memories of his own room at all, and at the same time having a deep hatred towards All Might, Aizawa had to remove anything All might related from the room.

When class ended, Nezu decided to let All Might take Izuku to his dorm room by himself seeing that he was the only one Izuku trusted at the moment.

"I'm very sure you had it a bit rough on your first day, so why don't you rest up in your room."

"I have a room in here?"

"Uhh... yeah."

As they were making their way towards the room, the feeling felt familiar for the villain boy. It's as if he knew exactly where he was going. Like it really was a room that he owned.

"Looks like this is it my bo—"

As soon as All Might was about to open a door, Izuku tried to open a different one.

"I think this is it Mr. Toshinori."

All Might tried to reread the map that Aizawa gave him. And he saw that the boy was right. He realized that he had skipped a door.

Izuku slowly opened his door as if to expect something. He felt like the room would somehow give him a familiar comfort. But as soon as he opened the lights, it looked as if no one had lived in it at all. It was plain looking, with a single bed and a desk. Izuku stood in silence and disappointment. It was as if something felt missing.

"My boy, you were right. This is your room."

The villain stayed silent.

"Midoriya my boy? Is something wrong?" All Might grabbed the greenhead's shoulder, and after that that the boy decided to respond.

"What the hell, was I that of a boring person to have such a boring room?"

All Might was shocked with his words.

"I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm glad I have a room to stay in, but it's just... It feels empty... as if something's missing."

The number one hero knew about what Aizawa had to do. Maybe his heart had recognized the place, but not the same as it was anymore.

—————————————
The remaining 1-A students were told to stay behind in class as soon as Izuku Midoriya had left.

"As you all know, Izuku Midoriya will be attending normal classes with us, which started today, as if it were just normal." Aizawa rubbed his eyes as he was feeling tired from the countless scoldings that he had to give the villain boy in just one class.

"Sensei, what specifically is the main thing that we have to do here in order to get Midoriya's memories back?"
The answer to Kirishima's question was actually what Aizawa was going to mention next.

"Hold your horses, Kirishima. That's exactly why I asked you all to stay behind. It turns out that the memories lies within his emotions. Meaning, he doesn't remember a thing, but his heart does. We caught a sudden change in his personality when we caught him having a conversation with Bakugou over there."

"WHAT THE HELL?! You were fucking spying on us, you creeps?!!"

"It was for a completely important reason Bakugou, but yeah, I do apologize for it."

Uraraka decided to butt in. "Then sensei, that just means that we have to make him remember that we're his friends... his family."

"And that's exactly what I've been completely telling you brats from the start. Well, for now, All Might's bringing him to his dorm room."

"But sensei, isn't his room filled with All Might merchandise? I mean, cause you know, he's a villain and all so..... yeah" Mina had a confused face.

"Don't worry, I already took it all out."

"What?! But sensei! Izuku liked those. He would never remove them."
Iida knew that every kid out there who admires heroes admired All Might. But he also knew that no one admired the hero more than his friend Izuku.

"Sorry kids, but we had to do it. You heard what Mina said." All Might entered the classroom.

"All Might, how long have you been out there? Moreover, how's Izuku? Did you bring him to his room?"

"Haha, I actually just arrived, and well Aizawa, to be honest I got lost when looking for Midoriya's room. But it looked like the boy knew where he was going. Heck, it was even him who found it."

"Looks like he's finally remembering something! That's good right!" Sero spouted in excitement shakeing Mineta's shoulders.

"He noticed something though... about the room." All Might turned his face on the ground.

"Why? Did it look too plain?" Todoroki's tone sounded serious, but everybody knew that he was just curious and worried about his friend.

"That's what he said. I wonder if keeping my identity a secret to him was actually a good idea."