Chapter 4

After a while day of traveling, Bakugou, Hikomi, and Kirishima found a place to stay for the night. But the only problem was. It was a small apartment with two rooms. In one room a huge bed for two and in the other room a single bed for one person.                   

"Well, I guess we should let demon spawn stay in the- shitty hair. Where do you think you're going?" Bakugou said, while Kirishima ran into the room with the single bed and locked the door. "Shitty hair, I swear if you don't open the door, then I'll-" Bakugou yelled but cut himself off when Hikomi grabbed his hand into hers.

"Bakugou, please calm down." Hikomi said with a smile. Bakugou quickly calmed down, before they went into their room. "So how about we keep a one-meter distance, while we're sleeping?" Hikomi suggested.

"Agreed." Bakugou said, before taking off his cape, so he was left only with his pants on. Hikomi couldn't help but stare at his toned chest. Bakugou let himself fall onto the bed before looking at Hikomi.

"Whatcha staring at?" Bakugou asked after he saw Hikomi staring at him.

"Uhm nothing. I'll just go get changed." Hikomi quickly answered and ran into the bathroom blushing fifty shades of red. "I can't believe he caught me staring." Hikomi mumbled to herself after she entered the bathroom and changed into some nightclothes Bakugou bought her. After she finished, she walked back into the room laying down on the bed she shared with Bakugou. Like they said she kept their one-meter-distance-promise. Hikomi fell asleep quickly, but Bakugou laid there for a while until he heard Hikomi talking.

"Demon Nightmare awake." Hikomi whispered before she suddenly turned into a completely another person. Since Bakugou's back was facing her he turned around only to face the demonic creature he saw in the forest of nightmares. Before he could react the creature quickly pinned him down on the bed tying his hand on the bedpost while sitting on top of him.

"What the? That's impossible. Kirishima crushes you in the forest of nightmares and where is that damn princess? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Bakugou yelled at her.

"You really are stupid. That what you saw in that forest was Hikomi's nightmare. I'm her worst nightmare. The curse her father gave her. A creature, who's living inside of her. Every time she says a few simple words, she releases me and I lock her up. I'm the reason why Hikomi was locked in a tower in the first place." The demonic creature explained.

"Just wait before Kirishima comes." Bakugou said, trying to break free from the chains.

"Oh, I don't think so. Your dragon shifter looked very tiered." The creature said while using her sharp black fingernails to cut Bakugou's cheek.

*Meanwhile in Kirishima's room*

"Someone's in trouble. I can feel it." Kirishima suddenly said, after he woke and sat up. "But I feel so tired. I think they can wait. I just need to take a quick nap." Kirishima said while slowly falling asleep.

*Back to Bakugou and Hikomi*

"You bitch! What did you do to Shitty Hair?!" Bakugou yelled at her.

"Nothing... I just made sure that he's not disturbing us." The creature whispered in his ear before licking the blood that was dripping of his cheek. "You don't know how much Hikomi is screaming at me, begging me to stop. I'll make sure she can keep your heart." The creature said a let a dagger appear on her right hand before she stabbed him on his right shoulder. Bakugou screamed out in pain, but after that the creature just sat there, frozen. Slowly the creature started to disappear and after a second the creature was gone and Hikomi was back.

"Bakugou, are you-" Hikomi asked while looking up only to find her hands on the dagger which was still stuck on Bakugou's shoulder. "Oh my god, Bakugou, I'm so sorry. I can fix this." Hikomi panicked, before quickly grabbing her bag to grab a special plant. She quickly put the plant in a bowl along with a few other ingredients along with a few drops of her own blood. She mixed it all and grabbed a bit off it on her right hand. With her left hand, she grabbed a towel and put it over her shoulder, before pulling the dagger out. Right after she did that, Hikomi put her right hand on his deep wound. After that, she put the towel over her hand, before mumbling a quick spell. For Bakugou it first felt like his shoulder was burning but after a few minutes, which felt like a lifetime, the pain stopped and Bakugou started to calm down. Hikomi pulled her hands and the towel away, only to find his wound completely healed.

"Thank god it worked." Hikomi mumbled under her breath.

"What did you do?" Bakugou asked while Hikomi was freeing him from the chains.

"It was a special healing plant. Combine it with a few other ingredients and if you know the right spell, it heals your wounds in seconds. Depends on how deep or how big the wound is, the healing process can last longer." Hikomi explained to him.

"Okay I got that, but what was that creature from before?" Bakugou asked while sitting up.

"The reason why I was locked up in a tower in the first place. It's a curse and even if that sounds a bit cliche, the curse can only be broken by a true loves kiss." Hikomi answer while looking down.

"Oi demon spawn." Bakugou said to get her attention. "Since I don't want to see this fucking creature ever again, I'm going to fucking help you find your true love or whatever you wanna call this shit."

"Really, you really would do that?" Hikomi asked.

"Are you deaf or something?! I'm not gonna repeat myself!" Bakugou yelled at her. "Oh, and thank you." Bakugou quickly mumbled under his breath.

"It was nothing Bakugou and besides it kinda my fault that you got hurt." Hikomi said but got no reply. "Goodnight Bakugou." Was the last thing Hikomi said before falling asleep again. Bakugou just turned around to face her sleeping face. He went his hand through her soft black-green hair.

"Goodnight, dumbass." Bakugou said, before giving her a quick kiss on the forehead. After that, he also went to sleep.