Chapter 17

"Do you think, Hikomi kissed Bakugou already or did she chicken away?" Sayuri asked while she, Maisie, Izuku and Inko were waiting in the castle of the Todoroki family. After the little incident in the forest, Bakugou was brought into the castle where the healers took care of him.

"Well, I think she kissed him." Maisie said.

"I think that too. I can see Kacchan with the prince." Izuku said.

"Yeah, I see spiky blonde hair. But where is Hikomi then?" Sayuri asked before she and Maisie walked towards the prince and Bakugou. Both of them realized that Bakugou shrank.

"What the heck happened to you Bakugou?" Sayuri asked. Suddenly Bakugou turned around.

"Well you shrank and you look girlier and younger." Maisie said uncomfortably.

"Huh?" little female Bakugou said confused.

"And where is Hikomi by the way?" Sayuri asked and looked for her green-haired friend.

"Who's that again?" Little Bakugou asked annoyed yet confused. Both, Sayuri and Maisie gasped in shock at the little girl's statement while prince Shoto tried his best to not to smile at the scene. But even though the prince tried his best he couldn't hide a small smile.

"What are you even smiling about prince Icy-Hot?" Sayuri asked him. Prince Shoto's smile disappeared right after the word 'Icy-Hot'.

"You really think that's Katsuki Bakugou?" prince Shoto asked.

"Wait, you think that I am my idiotic older brother." little bakugou said before she started to laugh at the two girls.

"Wait! Bakugou has a little sister?" Sayuri and Maisie asked shocked.

"May I introduce you to princess Yuzuki Bakugou. The second born of the former king Masaru Bakugou." the prince introduced the little girl to the two.

"Pleasure to meet ya. But feel free to call me just by my name. Or if you want just Zu or Zuki. I hate it when someone calls me princess. I'm not a princess. I'm a fucking dragon warrior. And soon a general. I can already see it." Yuzuki said happily.

"Well nice to meet ya. I'm Sayuri and that's Maisie." Sayuri introduced herself and Maisie.

"Hi." was the only thing Maisie said.

"Are you here to see your brother?" Sayuri asked.

"Yeah, but when I arrived here, he was on his stupid quest and I was sitting in front of his house all alone until prince Shoto over there found me and offered to wait for my brother here in the castle." Yuzuki told them and Sayuri and Maisie just looked at each other not really knowing how to tell the girl that her brother got hurt and poisoned.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Yuzuki asked.

*Meanwhile with Hikomi*

"I knew it wouldn't work. I knew the kiss wouldn't work. I knew he wouldn't wake up." Hikomi said with a sad tone and let a few tears stream down her face. "But still why? Why does it hurt so much? Why am I feeling so- AHHHHH!" Hikomi said but suddenly someone scared the shit out oh her. Hikomi screamed and jumped up. She turned around and saw Bakugou sitting on his bed laughing his ass off. That's the first time Hikomi saw Bakugou laughing like that.

"B-b-ba-BAKA! YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT KATSUKI BAKUGOU!" Hikomi yelled after she got back to reality.

"Oh come on you should've seen your face." Bakugou said after he calmed down.

"You don't make fun of that. I thought you would die." Hikomi said and let a few tears stream down her face at the thought of Bakugou dying.

"You don't make jokes about something like that, Bakugou." Hikomi said but Bakugou just got up and pinned her down on the wall with both of his arms above her shoulders.