Chapter 11

"You want me to what?" prince Shoto asked Hikomi surprised.

"Please, let her go. She doesn't deserve a life behind bars. Yeah, I know she did some things she shouldn't have done, but I know that she's very sorry and besides... she's the only friend I have here. Pretty please your highness." Hikomi begged and went on her knees. After a sigh, the prince answered.

"Alright fine. I'll let her go. She's free to go..." prince Shoto said, what made Hikomi jump.

"YAY!" the green-haired girl yelled out of happiness before she gave the prince a big hug and thanked him over and over again.

"...but, if she does something like that again, she will stay behind bars for good. Are we clear?" prince Shoto asked.

"Crystal clear, prince Shoto!" Hikomi, said after pulling away from the hug. After a moment a few guards brought the brunette into the room, where Hikomi and the prince were in.

"Sayuri!" Hikomi yelled out of relief, that her friend was okay. She quickly ran over to her and gave a big hug. After a few seconds, Sayuri hugged the greenette back. 

"I'm so glad you're okay. Come on, I want you to meet my family. They are so nice. I bet they-" Hikomi started to talk and was about to leave the room with Sayuri, but the prince stopped them.

"Is something wrong, your highness?" Hikomi asked after turning around to face the prince.

"Everything's fine, just make sure you give this to your brother. It's an invitation to the upcoming ball. Of course, you're also invited." the prince told her.

"I'll make sure my brother gets the invitation, but what about Sayuri. Can she come too?" Hikomi asked. Sayuri's eyes widened. Of course, she doesn't want to go. She hates to go to such stupid balls. She once attended to one when she was a little girl and let me tell you she hated every second of it.

"Oh, you don't really have to drag me-" Sayuri tried to talk her out of it, but instead the prince allowed her to come to and handed Hikomi a letter. He told her to go to one of the famous desinger in the capitol and hand her over the letter. Hikomi just thanked the prince and left right after that the castle and made her way to the designer with Sayuri following her.

"Do I have to go that ball?" Sayuri asked while both of them were standing in front of a huge building.

"I would totally screw everything up if you wouldn't be there for me to give me back up." Hikomi said.

"Okay okay, I'll get it. I'll come with you and that's only and I mean only because you're my friend." Sayuri said after a sigh.

"Really. Thank you, Sayuri. You're the best." Hikomi said, before pulling her friend for a hug.

"But remember, you owe me something." Sayuri said after she pulled away from the short hug.

"Deal!" Hikomi said with a smile before they both entered the building, only to find total chaos. Clothes were lying all over the ground. And suddenly a girl appeared out of nowhere behind the two girls.

"Hi, this is Maddison's super crazy design and right now I have to ask you to leave. I'm completely busy since the ball is next week and I have to make hundreds of dresses. So please come back, when the ball is over." the designer  Maddie said, while she tried to kick both girls out. Maddison was herself a girl who was 19 years old. She had light pink hair which reached her shoulders. Her dark green eyes made her only more mysterious than she already is. That's what they say about her. The crazy yet mysterious young designer Maddison. 

"But prince Shoto told me to give you this." Hikomi said and hold the letter right in front of her. Maddison just gave her a mysterious look, before she grabbed the letter and started to read it.