Chapter 15

"Uhm Hikomi, I get that you want to talk with Maisie but why do I have to come with you?" Sayuri asked Hikomi while both girls made their way towards Maisie's house.

After the little talk with Miyako, Hikomi wanted to talk to Bakugou about how he really feels towards her but being a scared little girl, Hikomi decided to ask Maisie for advice. But before Hikomi made her way towards Maisie's place she went over to Sayuri's to come with her.

"Well you know I'm just making sure I don't die." Hikomi said with a nervous chuckle.

"Why should you die there?" Sayuri asked confused after the two girls reached the house.

"Well, you know I'm making sure that in case Maisie's not there I don't die. Because if captain Levi's home and alone he's definitely going to kill me. I mean have you seen him. He's the scariest person I've met. And his height is not making it better. If you wanna live that don't make fun of his height. Because you know that once a cadet-"

"Midoriya." Levi suddenly said who was standing right in front of Hikomi and Sayuri.

"Ahhhh captain Levi sir." Hikomi said with fear in her voice while she saluted.

"What do you want, brat?" Levi asked with his monotone voice.

"I was hoping to talk to Maisie. Is she there?" Hikomi said.

"She out with Miyako, brat. You can wait for her if you want." Levi said and offered her and Sayuri to come in.

"I would love to captain but you know my friend Sayuri there..." Hikomi started and gave Sayuri a quick glance who was just staring at her nails, looking bored, "... has to do something very important. Right best friend?"

"Wait? What?" Sayuri asked confused. After seeing her desperate looking friend she understood that Hikomi wanted to leave. "Oh yeah right, there was something."

"I know when people are lying to me, Midoriya. Get inside now." Levi said in a scary voice and by the time Sayuri understood why Hikomi thought he was creepy.

"Yes sir." Hikomi said and dragged Sayuri and herself into the house. 

"That house is well cleaned." Sayuri said impressed.

"And it's not finished." Levi said and threw some cleaning supplies at the two girls.

"Go clean Miyako's room up." Levi ordered.

"Yes sir." Hikomi said and made her way to Miyako's room but Sayuri stopped her clearly looking pissed.

"Uh uh. You can't just invite us to your home and force us to clean for you." Sayuri complained while Hikomi was standing behind her, facepalming at Sayuri's actions. (Can you even write that like that)

"Sayuri, please. Let's just go clean before-" and in the next second Sayuri was lying on the ground before Hikomi could even finish her sentence.

"Go upstairs and clean Miyako's room with your stupid friend. I want it spotless. Have I made myself clear?" Levi asked with his usually emotionless voice.

"Crystal clear." Sayuri said annoyed and got up before she and Hikomi made their way to Miyako's room. Once they reached it they started cleaning the room.

"Can I kill him?" Sayuri asked while she cleaned Miyako's toys.

"Is there even a way to kill this man?" Hikomi asked back while cleaning the window.

"Don't know but I want him to die." Sayuri mumbled while cleaning the toys. Her face looking all grumpy because she got beaten up by a man who's smaller than her.